U2 sightings in Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottishlush

Babyface
Numerous sightings have been called into local radio stations...There heeeerrreee!!!...Dinner in Gastown apparently,but not at the expected irish heather

Last edited:
You lucky Canadians!

If U2 were hanging out in my town, my school work would really suffer. :D

Will do, theedge. :-D If anyone sees the excitable lovely Asian girl hanging outside of GM Place tomorrow afternoon, do drop by and say hi.

I would listen to Z tomorrow morning for the Star Spy segment when listeners call in to report their celebrity sightings.

melsbud said:
Will do, theedge. :-D If anyone sees the excitable lovely Asian girl hanging outside of GM Place tomorrow afternoon, do drop by and say hi.

I'll be there too but just a walkby, not stalker style waiting :wave:

omg! yes they are here! a pic of Bono strolling around in yaletown yesterday is in the province newspaper!!!

Yeah, maybe i'll try to scan and post it (though i've never posted a pic here...must follow the instructions carefully).

I wonder if that's Gavin Friday in the picture with Bono. Cutline says Bono was at Provence, a restaurant down the street from where we live and my wife and i go there all the time...

Province pic today

Apparently Bono ate at Provence in Yaletown the day before yesterday... and then yesterday he was eating lunch at Cardero's (in Coal Harbour)... I'm sure we'll see more pics and hear more... ah the glam life of a celeb. :eeklaugh:

Happy St. Patty's day y'all

We Bono today! About 10-15 people were outside of GM Place waiting around. I got there and about 5-10 minutes late Bono came up in a big black SUV, stopped, rolled down the window, said hi and stuff. Then he left after a few minutes, although it seemedl ike it was only 5 seconds I was in shock lol.

Way anyone else there on these forums? I was the 19 year old wearing the Red Sox hat.

amarks86 said:
We Bono today! About 10-15 people were outside of GM Place waiting around. I got there and about 5-10 minutes late Bono came up in a big black SUV, stopped, rolled down the window, said hi and stuff. Then he left after a few minutes, although it seemedl ike it was only 5 seconds I was in shock lol.

Way anyone else there on these forums? I was the 19 year old wearing the Red Sox hat.

What time were you there???

Eeeek!!! :hyper:

what about those scans of Bono from the local papers?

Thanks to all of you in Vancouver for keeping us up to date with the local coverage of U2 in your area.

Must be about the biggest thing to hit Vancouver in quite some time. :lol:

Jamila said:
what about those scans of Bono from the local papers?

Thanks to all of you in Vancouver for keeping us up to date with the local coverage of U2 in your area.

Must be about the biggest thing to hit Vancouver in quite some time. :lol:

We got the olympics in 2010 :D I was at the thingy when they announced it.

First you keep Matt Good all to yourselves...now the U2 rehearsals. Have your cake and eat it too. :wink:

Just Kidding...just I live in the desert where U2 has never ever played.

Back
Top Bottom