U2 Releasing tickets and it blows when you check every hour and their up on ebay!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super_Fan

War Child
U2 Releasing tickets and it blows when you check every hour and their up on ebay!!!

I just check for opening night and one person shows the tickets, and it says the date printed was last week on February 10. Which means they release tickets on February 9th or 10th. I check every hour and that blows they release tickets and you check the internet every hour. My guess is that their releasing in small allocations through outlets and phones. I think that the promoter for each U2 show should think about releasing tickets before the tickets are up on ebay.

Re: U2 Releasing tickets and it blows when you check every hour and their up on ebay!!!

Super_Fan said:

I just check for opening night and one person shows the tickets, and it says the date printed was last week on February 10. Which means they release tickets on February 9th or 10th. I check every hour and that blows they release tickets and you check the internet every hour. My guess is that their releasing in small allocations through outlets and phones. I think that the promoter for each U2 show should think about releasing tickets before the tickets are up on ebay.

I don't think so...Those are the tickets everyone (including myself) are recieving now. (I ordered in the pre-sale, and the general sale, and they are just now printing.)

They did. On the tickets it says February 10. They always print tickets asap a day or 2 days after the regular on sale. I used to work at an outlet and I know the different type of codes used on each ticketmaster ticket( well basic general stuff anyone can guess on a ticket).

My tiks from the general sale just arrived with print date of 2/9/05. Thus, you may be overreacting a bit.

My tickets came in the mail last week and they say for Boston #2 and Philly #1 January 30. One was from the Presale the other from the regular on sale and I ask for standard shipping.

I don't think any more tickets have been released. It's just people are getting them now, Tcrap just printed them and mailed them. If they do release more, with the fiasco with the scalpers, more than likely they'll wait until shortly before the shows so that the slimeballs can't get them up on Ebay. It appears from the "inventory" that the scalpers have up everywhere, that the lower levels are either just going to ETS buyers or there will be something available later, for $187. I couldn't believe the fees, $20 Tcrap's charges and $5 convenience fee to mail the damn thing. They probably have GA's they'll release closer to show time as well.

Yes I agree they will release GA's within 2 weeks of the show which San Diego Sports Arena Metallica show release GA's a week before the show and like 40 GA's before the show.

Back
Top Bottom