U2 DVD Deluxe Booklet - is there a difference between US and International versions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamescorymiko

Refugee
So I was checking out the packaging, and I wondered if the tag line throughout the booklet was a special message to the USA or for the whole world? And if just for US, what do yours say?

US version says, "Don't become a monster in order to defeat a monster."

Just curious?

sniggirb said:
I missed having a little story in the booklet. Nice pictures though.

No story in the booklets, but those of us that bought the deluxe version got a great story on the bonus documentary. :wink:

Jamescorymiko said:

No story in the booklets, but those of us that bought the deluxe version got a great story on the bonus documentary. :wink:

I was a little disappointed the we didn't get a story in the booklet but after reading you're post it's all good! :happy:

I haven't watched the DVD yet. I want to watch it after my Montreal gig. :hyper: I can't wait!!

is the booklet not supposed to be removable? i ripped the crap out of the cover trying to get it out

Mucca said:

I was a little disappointed the we didn't get a story in the booklet but after reading you're post it's all good! :happy:

I haven't watched the DVD yet. I want to watch it after my Montreal gig. :hyper: I can't wait!!

Don't want to squash your hope, but I was being a little sarcastic about the bonus DVD. I think the best part was watching it to find other people that are on the blue crack.:wink:

Chizip said:
is the booklet not supposed to be removable? i ripped the crap out of the cover trying to get it out

Can't tell if this post was flavored with sarcasm or not. Did you really rip it out? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom