Ticket Purchase Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosterjuice

Refugee
I recently purchased 2 GA tickets to the Vancouver show via ticketmaster.ca . I received an email confirming my order and stating that another email would be sent to me within 24 hrs with the tickets attached. IT has been 29.75 hrs and I still have not received that 2nd email. I have attempted to call the ticketmaster customer care line but they are closed. If I wait for tomorrow, the public sale takes place.
How long should I be waiting for the infamous 2nd email? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Again, my bad if the answer to my question is already lurking beneath mountains of thread.

Yeah, agreed. This sounds like a snafu in the delivery not the purchasing. I have heard of others not receiving their buy it now email for a few days.

Advantage of hard tickets I suppose...call in the morning (10 am EST)

cmb737 said:
Yeah, agreed. This sounds like a snafu in the delivery not the purchasing. I have heard of others not receiving their buy it now email for a few days.

Advantage of hard tickets I suppose...call in the morning (10 am EST)

Thanks for the advice you guys, I'm not as worried about it now. I'll call as soon as they open.

Have you gone back to your order status page on the website to see if the status has changed to:

"Your tickets have been emailed and you should have them by now"

ramblin rose said:
Have you gone back to your order status page on the website to see if the status has changed to:

"Your tickets have been emailed and you should have them by now"

I just checked the status. It says that my tickets are in the process of being printed. So that sounds good.

boosterjuice said:

I just checked the status. It says that my tickets are in the process of being printed. So that sounds good.

yup, you have nothing to worry about yet. The status will change once they've been emailed.

Back
Top Bottom