The price you paid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ow much did you pay for your concert ticket/s?

• Face value

Votes: 79 66.9%
  • SLIGHTLY above face value

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Let's just say I won't be getting allowance for quite some time

Votes: 25 21.2%

• Total voters
Paid $225 for GA. Stupid, I know...but couldn't get them on my own. I have them in a fire proof safe. ;) Hoping to score Atlanta #1 day of show...I am going to Atlanta #2 with my vastly expensive tix.

Amount spent on U2 GA ticket?
$225

Amount spent on 2 nights hotel, pub visits, gas, hopefully scoring night 1 tix?
apx. $700

Memories of a lifetime?
PRICELESS....

:drool:

So far I have only paid face. But gas and travel expenses add up.

I don't have tickets to Vegas so I am sure I wll have to pay above face. Also, if I want to see more LA shows I am sure I will pay above face.

ANA 1: $255 x 2 (and got into the Ellipse, thank God)
ANA 2: $200 x 2 (GA)
LA 1: $50 x 2 (face, upper deck next to stage)

LA1 (fall): $50 x 2 (GA face via U2.com)
LA2 (fall): $171 x 2 (next to the stage -- can't wait -- via U2.com)

I won't even bother to total it up for my own sanity's sake.

Significantly below face value (four tickets for the price of one) for my first show, and five dollars below face value for the second show.

I highly doubt I'll be half as lucky in my attempts to get tickets for the third leg of the tour.

LA2 (April)- A friend gave me 1 GA in payment for some work I had done for them. But, I'm pretty sure they paid about 4 times face value.
LV1- upper section behing stage, face value
LV2- GA, face

I paid £200 for three tickets to Glasgow, Scotland and that is with postage from lastminute.com - most other websites seemed to be £150 each ticket so I think that Ive done great especially when ticketmaster was about the same ie £60 each ticket

SD1 - 1 GA face value
PH2 - 4 FREE KICK ASS SEATS thanks to my sister in law who works for the ceo of sony music
LV1 - 2 UPPERS face value & 2 GA's face value thanks to chizip
LV2 - 2 MID LEVEL face value

Well I paid over £250.00 for four GA's for Twickenham, but three are for friends who are coming with me. Also paid £120-odd for two GA's for second Manchester show.

Feel sorry though for people who are sitting at these gigs; £94.00 a ticket from Ticketmaster is pretty pricey - didn't even pay that much when I saw the Stones in '03

Back
Top Bottom