The front paddock area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottie

Babyface
Do you need certain tickets to get in the front paddock area (i.e "fan club tickets") or is it simply those who are earliest in the queue? Roughly what time do you need to be in the queue?

I've see U2 twice in the last week, but now planning to go to Cardiff !

Generally first come first served although Manchester 1 was a bit of a mess.

They may give out wristbands to allow you access.

As for queueing times - I got in the pit both nights at Manchester anfd joined the queue at around 12:30 for Man 1 and 1pm for Man 2. The queue for Man 2 was quieter and we had no problem getting on the 2nd row on Edge's side (inside of the pit).

Hopefully someone who went to Twickers will be able to confirm this, but I heard that people who arrived as late as 3pm got into the pit there.

I would think for Cardiff that you will be fine if you queue from around 1-2pm.

Got a wristband at Twickers at 4.00 on Saturday. Don't recommend leaving it that late though - we were in by the skin of our teeth!!

First come, first served for the Euro tour.

I was GA for Hampden tho and showed up at 5.30pm (ish), but we made it into the area between the catwalks and first barrier. Couldn't believe it - we just asked and got in.

Really, really lucky tho as it closed 5-10 mins afterwards, but we were only about 30 feet away from the Bono, Edge and Adam as they walked the b-stage.

So even if you don't get the "Bomb Shelter", go up and ask about getting inside the fenced area. The worst they can say is "It's closed".

Good luck

Thanks for the replies folks.

I try to be there early next Weds at Cardiff !

Back
Top Bottom