Sometimes life works out after all ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teebee

The Fly
Long story short, had a code, live in NYC, didn't get tickets - gave up my code to my sister in Denver and then realized belatedly that you only get one code. Had resigned myself to not seeing U2 this time around, esp at the prices for NYC shows on Craigslist etc.

But, as luck would have it, my girlfriend and I entered the online contest to see Coldplay at the Beacon theatre ... and we BOTH won! Maybe someone would have U2 tickets to trade?

I just wrapped up trading 2 extra coldplay tickets for 2 U2 GA tickets in New York. So from nothing, I now have 7th row center Coldplay tickets, and U2 GAs and it didn't cost me a dime!

Sorry, had to tell someone!

That's great! Have fun! I went 5/9 and REALLY wanted to go to at least one more U2 show - so went online Thursday morning 5/12, kept trying, and finally got a GA from Ticketmaster. Great show!!
Let us know how the shows were!

thanks all. still can't get over my luck! will report on both shows as they occur.

Yeah, once when I was in college I had to cancel a camping trip because I didn't finish a term paper. I was listening to the radio while doing the paper and I ended up winning a radio contest to see two Bruce Springsteen concerts in Paris. Sometimes life surprises the heck out of you.

Back
Top Bottom