Setlist party Amsterdam2 7/15/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbinger said:
Hello, hello, everyone. It's a hot, but sunny afternoon here in New York, and it's good to be at a setlist party! I was feeling empty without one yesterday...

I wouldn't be surprised if the setlsit (with only OOC in for IWF) is correct, though I hope I'm wrong.

:)

New York on a sunny afternoon:drool: I would head for Bryant park and use the wireless facility

LJT said:

I'm making a big move myself..i am from Belfast but will be moving to Bristol to go to uni there in England...that will be in September sometime hopefully depending on my exam results.

Great, LJT! I can highly recommend moving to another country.
It's a real eye opening experience. It makes you think about things you normally take for granted as a native in your own country.

Axver said:

My prediction is that AIWIY will be replaced by Wild Horses or Bad, and WOWY will be replaced by Mysterious Ways. And that Zwervers will be pulled on stage to play Crumbs at some point. :wink:

This all sounds very good to me. Although I'd hate to see WOWY replaced.

I'll third the NO MORE.

ANd I don't actually live in NYC - in fact, I'm practically on the other end of the state. I'm actually nearer Ottowa and Montreal than any decently-sized cities in the US right now.

Miringeltje said:

Great, LJT! I can highly recommend moving to another country.
It's a real eye opening experience. It makes you think about things you normally take for granted as a native in your own country.

yep im pretty excited by it...im getting a bit terrified at the moment as at heart im probably a homeboy...but i need to get away from here...it will be hopefully the best experience of my life.

LJT said:

yep im pretty excited by it...im getting a bit terrified at the moment as at heart im probably a homeboy...but i need to get away from here...it will be hopefully the best experience of my life.

You'll have the time of you life:wink: How was your concert?

U2Man said:

:wink: What's the subject?

Well, I'll be majoring in History and International Relations, so whichever most strikes my interest (i.e. almost certainly History, but I'm keeping my options open at the moment).

redkat said:

You'll have the time of you life:wink: How was your concert?

hey darlin...the festival was amazing...highlights were The Killers, Kasabian (you really need to see these guys live, one moment all out rock next a rave...very intense) and New Order who were very fun making fun of the Foo Fighters who were on at the main stage...twas a brilliant weekend...the people in the campsite were really great and socialable....but i got very little sleep 3 hours max if even that....brilliant time though.;)

Miringeltje said:

This all sounds very good to me. Although I'd hate to see WOWY replaced.

I think WOWY sounds fantastic this tour, I just don't like where they're playing it. The Fly --> WOWY seems like a really bad transition.

redkat said:

:combust: for my birthday can I get that one word on mp3 for my ipod:drool:

ooh wait maybe i could sing the current version of One...he says darlin instead of baby now right?:wink:

U2Spain said:
The setlist so far:

01. Vertigo
02. Out Of Control
03. The Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Year's Day

rushing through em tonight U2Spain...slow down will you?

Harbinger said:
Hello, hello, everyone. It's a hot, but sunny afternoon here in New York, and it's good to be at a setlist party! I was feeling empty without one yesterday...

I wouldn't be surprised if the setlsit (with only OOC in for IWF) is correct, though I hope I'm wrong.

:)

Hot and sunny in Cali too.
Not that I'd really know.
I usually spent my time in side.
That's more comfortable than outside at the moment.
I can't stand the heat.

Edited to say: You could be so right about the setlist!

Is that all? (no pun intended) It seems as though it's ben played more - of course, that's probably jsut wishful thinking on my part and due to my creation of random setlists...

LJT said:

ooh wait maybe i could sing the current version of One...he says darlin instead of baby now right?:wink:

That ought a do it:wink:

Glad you had a good time! I know they're not popular around this board but I would love to see the killers.:drool:

Harbinger said:
Is that all? (no pun intended) It seems as though it's ben played more - of course, that's probably jsut wishful thinking on my part and due to my creation of random setlists...

Yeah, it actually feels like it's been more often to me too. It's been played at Boston II, Dublin II, Paris II, and now Amsterdam II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom