San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

One is lower than Two! :lmao:

Or why make Billions when we can make Millions? :D

15B%20Dr.Evil.jpg

ruffian said:

"ruffianissimo" :lmao: mi piace! la parola "ruffian" in italiano...significa in inglese...che? sono americana, ma posso parlare un po italiano...e diffcile, e non ho studiato quest'anno.

Is not polite to talk in different languages on the forum :no:

Gatso !!

U2Spain said:
I know that it has been said in every setlist party but Vertigo 2 in Barcelona was fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not meaning to pick a fight, just a wonder, but hmm did you dislike the idea of the second Vertigo before you saw it?

Ooh question has anyone ever had any experience of showing ZooTV Sydney to a non-U2 fan, but after watching it, they became a fan?:wink:

LJT said:

Not meaning to pick a fight, just a wonder, but hmm did you dislike the idea of the second Vertigo before you saw it?

noooo...dont go there. for the sake of my sanity not another Vertigox2 argument pleeeaasse

U2Spain said:

Is not polite to talk in different languages on the forum :no:

Gatso !!

:lmao:

"cazzo" but good pronunciation. my favorite word in italian!

U2@NYC has become very negative lately....don't know what has happened to him, too much work, perhaps? :wink:

ruffian said:
Chiz, that photo is off topic. I'm going to have to report this.

But it is a beautiful picture, ruffian!

I saw a very nice satelite picture earlier, where you could see the bay as well as the stadium where u2 is playing.

Let's see if I can find it again.

LJT said:

I wasn't sure about a second Vertigo was a good idea, but all the stadium were crazy with the second vertigo. Its like a celebration, a rockin goodbye to the audience.

U2Spain said:

I wasn't sure about a second Vertigo was a good idea, but all the stadium were crazy with the second vertigo. Its like a celebration, a rockin goodbye to the audience.

oooh, exactly my thoughts!

ok, really i'm going. i'll join up with you all later :wave:

keep Chizip in line, even though he is just making a guest appearance...no special privileges for that rascal.

U2Spain said:

oooh, exactly my thoughts! you said it well.

ok, really i'm going. i'll join up with you all later :wave:

keep Chizip in line, even though he is just making a guest appearance...no special privileges for that rascal.

Princey said:

noooo...dont go there. for the sake of my sanity not another Vertigox2 argument pleeeaasse

haha i am not trying to start an argument i do not have an opinion on vertigo x2 one way or another it doesnt really bother me...i was just wondering...curiosity killed the cat or young Irishman in this case:wink:

U2Man said:
U2@NYC has become very negative lately....don't know what has happened to him, too much work, perhaps? :wink:

Oh, no, I have hated U2 since I was born. They have been continue to master their sucking since then.

U2Spain said:

Thanks U2Spain...it was just a wonder of mine..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom