Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pepokiss said:

what was the set list that time?

it all depends on that

Actually, it was a really standard set. We just had a crazy post-party, over two threads. The set:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Norwegian Wood
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Help (snippet)

encore(s):
17. Until The End Of The World
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With Or Without You
20. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
21. Instant Karma!
22. Yahweh
23. 40

OMG, the chipmunk song! :hyper:

this is the only Christmas song I can stomach. And I can sing it like a chipmunk, too, when I don't have laryngitis like I do now :huh:

LemonMacPhisto said:

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
notlegalbutgood.jpg

U2Carolina said:
Wenda, If the numbness lasts for more than six months, then most likely it is permanent, and there is nothing that can be done. However, if the numbness has been gradually getting progressively better since the extraction, then that's a positive and it should resolve itself. It will take time however. Patience :) Usually damage to the lingual nerve occurs when the extraction is very difficult, ie the tooth was severely impacted or lying on its side in the bone. I'd go back to the surgeon and talk to him/her about it. Good luck!!!

Sweet!! It gets that tingling like when your foot or hand is waking up from being asleep sometimes and I hope that's what it's doing.

WAKE UP TONGUE! WAKE UP!

I hope Arcade Fire snippets that sometime, lol.

Thank you for playing that Queen Bee, I love Alvin and the chipmunks. Best cartoon ever made.

MTEdge said:

Does anyone seriously doubt that Axver knows Pi to 100 places? :lol:

Back on Pi Day this year, I videoed myself with my eyes covered reciting Pi to 353 decimal places and posted it on my LiveJournal.

Jamescorymiko said:

It isn't working for me either. I am assuming that it is full?

You'll probably hear something when the show starts in about 15 minutes, if your clock is counting down, it's working and I would keep my place in the stream if you want to hear the show later

Queen Bee said:

Yes, she's capped at 16 users.

No problem.

Question. Do those of us not listening now have any other options? Can we get another stream mirror? Can we tap into the "other place"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom