Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get one phone call and you're suddenly behind by nearly 100 posts. :ohmy:

Are we US'ians (excluding Hawaii) really going to have to wait 4-5 years for another U2 show?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

GibsonGirl said:
I don't know why I've gotten so bloody sentimental all of a sudden. :sad: I'm thinking of hearing this song in person at the very start of the third leg and it's making me so sad!

*clears throat*

Um...

PLAY MOFO.

There we go. Phew, got that out of my system!

:hug:

GibsonGirl said:
I don't know why I've gotten so bloody sentimental all of a sudden. :sad: I'm thinking of hearing this song in person at the very start of the third leg and it's making me so sad!

*clears throat*

Um...

PLAY MOFO.

There we go. Phew, got that out of my system!

I'm getting a bit sentimental myself. This is the very first U2 song I heard, back when I was 8. Hearing it live always makes me a little teary-eyed, and it's especially bittersweet tonight.

(Come on, Bono, don't flub In a Little While. You can do it!)

SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day
rainbow2.gif

U2dork said:
Are we US'ians (excluding Hawaii) really going to have to wait 4-5 years for another U2 show?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yes, because U2 are going to do a tour of New Zealand lasting until 2010 to make up for 13 years of neglect. :hyper:

Can we bribe Queen Bee and her :drool: worthy mp3 collection to stream for us occasionally during the down time? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom