People at U2 concerts are the nicest people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 fans ARE the nicest people. But what about the other 7,000 assholes in the building? The ones who show up just because it's the thing to do, the ones who get shit-faced and scream "Bono! Bono! Bono!" at the top of their lungs, the ones who complain that "They're sure are a lot of fags in this audience.", the ones who slam their bodies into you over and over again, as they jockey for position on the floor. What about them?

All these incidents (and more) have happened to me. I've had to deal with shit-bags at every U2 show I've ever attended. You deal with them harshly and you shut them down.

But you don't want to in the first place, because you're a U2 fan and you just want to see the band and enjoy the show and dance and cheer along with an arena filled with people who feel just as passionately as you do.

That's the dream, and then there's the reality.

AtomicBono said:
I am seriously looking forward to waiting in the GA line in December all day just for the experience of meeting other U2 fans.

GA in December :yikes: We're all gonna freeze our butts off!

Carek1230 said:
What a far cry from the GA lines in the heat, people sweating to death and dying for shade!

i'm just worried about how many warm items i can fit in a suitcase for the airplane...

:hyper:

xana dew said:
U2 fans ARE the nicest people. But what about the other 7,000 assholes in the building? The ones who show up just because it's the thing to do, the ones who get shit-faced and scream "Bono! Bono! Bono!" at the top of their lungs, the ones who complain that "They're sure are a lot of fags in this audience.", the ones who slam their bodies into you over and over again, as they jockey for position on the floor. What about them?

All these incidents (and more) have happened to me. I've had to deal with shit-bags at every U2 show I've ever attended. You deal with them harshly and you shut them down.

But you don't want to in the first place, because you're a U2 fan and you just want to see the band and enjoy the show and dance and cheer along with an arena filled with people who feel just as passionately as you do.

That's the dream, and then there's the reality.

aint that the truth

AtomicBono said:

maybe Bono will come and keep us warm :love: you going to cleveland?

yes, if i find a GA. st. louis, too.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom