OMFG!!!11 Axver!! I BEET U TO MAKING DA SETLIST WATCH THRED!!!1111(5/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
innominata8 said:
any one have an opinion as to which cam view will be best to see the boys perform??? :)

If the camera stays on...which i really hope it does..
Try different angles now see which ones you like...i guess...lol

innominata8 said:
any one have an opinion as to which cam view will be best to see the boys perform??? :)

jeez when someone asks for an opinion no one wants to give it. i tried asking this question earlier. now someone give us there opinion!

Axver said:

I absolve myself of any responsibility.

You can't do that! I'm holding you FULLY responsible for any flying whiteboard markers that come my way! When ol' Graham demands to know why I found a fuzzy webcam to be far more entertaining than derivatives and limits, I'm going to tell him "Axver convinced me so!"

timothius said:

It's a pity that this isn't a Coldplay watch thread or else we could easily pass off X&Y as you're maths homework, very practical and far more enjoyable I would think.

Or you could just say... One + Two Hearts Beat As One = Three Sunrises

Hee. :wink: That reminds me...whenever I listen to Zooropa, and Bono sings about "the limit of what we've got," my mind automatically lets n approach infinity. I'm such a nerd. :reject:

GibsonGirl said:

You can't do that! I'm holding you FULLY responsible for any flying whiteboard markers that come my way! When ol' Graham demands to know why I found a fuzzy webcam to be far more entertaining than derivatives and limits, I'm going to tell him "Axver convinced me so!"

Alright, you do that. And everyone will laugh at you. Do you want that, hm?

Axver said:

Alright, you do that. And everyone will laugh at you. Do you want that, hm?

Hey, it won't be different from any other day. I'm used to being made fun of. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

Hee. :wink: That reminds me...whenever I listen to Zooropa, and Bono sings about "the limit of what we've got," my mind automatically lets n approach infinity. I'm such a nerd. :reject:

you arnt the nerd. great thing is, im studying ellipsis in my trig class. so i'd say the web cam counts as studying!!!!!

GibsonGirl said:

Haha! :lmao:

Thats hillarious. But very cool. I love the little conatations people have for songs like that. :rockon:

innominata8 said:

cool. one more question...how do you zoom in? i can't seem to figure out how to do it.

You select a number 10.5 for example then click the picture...

zooperson said:

you arnt the nerd. great thing is, im studying ellipsis in my trig class. so i'd say the web cam counts as studying!!!!!

:hyper:

[(1/a(x+0))^2] + [(1/b(y+0))^2] = 1 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom