OMFG!!!11 Axver!! I BEET U TO MAKING DA SETLIST WATCH THRED!!!1111(5/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you guys. When I try to register to u2.com it says The following request field(s) is either invalid or missing: bill_state. Any idea why? I tried several times, always the same error message.

timothius said:

Lucky for me school exams finished all of 6 months & 1 week ago!!!! When do you finish?

But now I'm at work...sitting here, staring at a fuzzy webcam...and loving ever moment of it. :)

*sigh*

Oh, to be back in southern hemisphere school systems. :( My exams start sometime in mid-June, and then I'm out of high school for good. We have our grad. celebration on Saturday and I really don't want to go. I hate wearing dresses. :mad: Skirts, okay...but dresses! Ugh!

carof_77 said:
Question for you guys. When I try to register to u2.com it says The following request field(s) is either invalid or missing: bill_state. Any idea why? I tried several times, always the same error message.

I would have no idea, this is very unusual. U2.com has no history of any problems or any inconsistencies and is regarded as one of the better run websites on the internet.

Mind you keep an eye out in you're email for an apology from Larry Mullen JR.

GibsonGirl said:

*sigh*

Oh, to be back in southern hemisphere school systems. :( My exams start sometime in mid-June, and then I'm out of high school for good. We have our grad. celebration on Saturday and I really don't want to go. I hate wearing dresses. :mad: Skirts, okay...but dresses! Ugh!

Wow, thats such a trip for me. But you have good moment to look foward to, that first moment you step out of that exam room a free person...:wink: . It's hard to top that feeling.

I regrettably said "Free at last, you took 13 years of my life, but you could not take my pride" as I exited the exam room. The only problem with this is that I left with 1 hour left in the exam & disturbed various classmates still in there... Oh well life goes on.

Only when you leave high school do you fully realise how meaningless it is.

Last edited:
timothius said:
I regrettably said "Free at last, you took 13 years of my life, but you could not take my pride" as I exited the exam room. The only problem with this is that I left with 1 hour left in the exam & disturbed various classmates still in there... Oh well life goes on.

:lmao: You rock!

ARGH, I really need to go do my homework...but I want to see if they'll black U2 out or not! Hmm, I wonder if I can use the band as an excuse?...

GibsonGirl said:
ARGH, I really need to go do my homework...but I want to see if they'll black U2 out or not! Hmm, I wonder if I can use the band as an excuse?...

U2 > homework.

I'm a bad influence.

timothius said:

Only when you leave high school do you fully realise how meaningless it is.

:lmao: Oh, that's classic!

And as for your last point, I think I came to that realisation at the beginning of this year. Grade 12 hasn't been a bed of roses.

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao: Oh, that's classic!

And as for your last point, I think I came to that realisation at the beginning of this year. Grade 12 hasn't been a bed of roses.

I totally get where youre coming from.. The eyes started to open towards the end of yr 11/beginning of year 12... I had a couple of huge things that happened at school and really knocked me into perspective. I learned more from them in terms of life than most of the stuff at school.

I also played 500 most maths classes at school. Those were the happiest hours of my life. :yes:

GibsonGirl said:

When my maths teacher murders me tomorrow because I don't have my work done... :madspit:

I absolve myself of any responsibility.

GibsonGirl said:

When my maths teacher murders me tomorrow because I don't have my work done... :madspit:

It's a pity that this isn't a Coldplay watch thread or else we could easily pass off X&Y as you're maths homework, very practical and far more enjoyable I would think.

Or you could just say... One + Two Hearts Beat As One = Three Sunrises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom