OMFG!!!11 Axver!! I BEET U TO MAKING DA SETLIST WATCH THRED!!!1111(5/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mikal said:

damn straight. i kept having to remind people that there was a concert going on.

THEY AAL WANTD 2 KEEL U 4 THIS THRED!!!!!111!1 THEY NEW U WOOD MAIK IT!!!!!!!111!!112

mikal said:
the real question is, who's jumping out of the cake?

Three cats, Sadie, and a party girl.

And Henry Rollins too, yeah, can't forget him.

sadie can jump into the cake from the 48th floor. where henry rollins might turn into godzilla and eat her for being such a wuss and a cry baby

Last edited:
zooperson said:
sadie can jump into the cake from the 48th floor. where henry rollins might turn into godzilla and eat her

Maybe we'll keep Sadie out of this then ...

did any of you watch the Party Girl video? That was very cool! And I'm guessing some of you were there (even better than the real thing....:wink: )

these parties are distractng me from what i should be doing...but it is the b mans b day so... what the hell! "east of eden" can wait

I'm guessing this will be one of the biggest party's yet. DVD Filming + Bono's Birthday = Big Crowd.

The only downside is Axvers incesent Tim Tam & Wellington Bullshit!

Nevertheless it should be good... :yes:

timothius said:
I'm guessing this will be one of the biggest party's yet. DVD Filming + Bono's Birthday = Big Crowd.

The only downside is Axvers incesent Tim Tam & Wellington Bullshit!

Nevertheless it should be good... :yes:

The only person here with bullshit is you. Could you please bring pavlova or L&P rather than bullshit to the next party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom