Not sure if order went through and actually got tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bri2k

The Fly
Has anyone had this happen to them? I got through on tmaster with GA tix for Philly, selected my delivery options and submitted the order. After that, I got a page that said something like...sorry, we're not sure if your order had been processed and our only option was to return to event page.
So I assume I just lost my tix. Has anyone had this happen to them and actually got the tickets that seemed to be lost? Or, any suggestions as to what I can do? At the moment, it does not show up in my order or account history.

Thanks,
Brian

Bri2k said:
Has anyone had this happen to them? I got through on tmaster with GA tix for Philly, selected my delivery options and submitted the order. After that, I got a page that said something like...sorry, we're not sure if your order had been processed and our only option was to return to event page.
So I assume I just lost my tix. Has anyone had this happen to them and actually got the tickets that seemed to be lost? Or, any suggestions as to what I can do? At the moment, it does not show up in my order or account history.

Thanks,
Brian

Call and speak with an agent. Good luck.

Dizzy, I feel ya. I just called TM and the ever-helpful (or lack of) customer service agents basically told me there is nothing they can do and the show is now sold out. So I hope my tickets at least made it into the hands of a fan and not a scalper! Sorry all, I'll miss you in Philly!

Brian

that happened to me and about two seconds later when I tried again my order was there. My TM confirmation was sent to my spam folder since at once point I blocked out all of the annoying TM emails they send. So I just checked my spam folder and there was my confirmation on top of what I'd already printed out from the TM site. Just keep trying. It will show up eventually.

The same thing happened to me with my awful nosebleed seats. The tickets were in the order hostory though and my credit card was charged.I also receieved an e-mail confimation.

Bri2k said:
Dizzy, I feel ya. I just called TM and the ever-helpful (or lack of) customer service agents basically told me there is nothing they can do and the show is now sold out. So I hope my tickets at least made it into the hands of a fan and not a scalper! Sorry all, I'll miss you in Philly!

Brian

Oops I meant tickets for DC. But sorry about what happened to you too.

OTOH, I scored a loge ticket to Boston in Dec. just a few mins. ago! :hyper:

i don't know for me... i ordered some tickets at the last page and then the page died.. it says call in or go see ur history..

When Philly went on sale I had a ticket almost right away. Went up to the checkout, went to have the order processed and wham! Wouldn't go through. Same error. Dove back in, nailed another ticket (wound up being a better one) and that one went through. I went into my order history and only ever saw the ticket that I saw go through on there.

A few weeks later I get my confirmation emails. Not one email but two. Each one had a different confirmation number with a different seat. I called up Ticketmaster to see what the deal was and sure enough, that original order did in fact go through. It never showed up on the history but I had it in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom