New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Lennon)??
5. ALL I WANT IS YOU

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. ALL I WANT IS YOU

WOW! Awesome! First time a RAH song has been played in North America since 2001!

Chills I tell you, I have chills. Listening via cellphone - u2wedge called me by surprise. Been listening for 15 minutes. I :love: him :wink:

Slightly off-topic, but today's weather reminded me of the day about 11 months ago when HTDAAB came out, so I've been listening to it for much of the afternoon. I forgot how great an album it is. Not jsut in that every song is fantastic, but that they flow together so bloody well.

Axver said:

WOW! Awesome! First time a RAH song has been played in North America since 2001!
I was just going to mention that this is the first Rattle & Hum in North America this year.

Should've known you'd be on top of things. :wink:

RavenBlue said:

We just might get Angel of Harlem!

Angel of Harlem was the song that made me realize how a great a U2 show is. There was this moment (in Tampa 2001, my first show :) ) where Bono let the audience sing the last part, and it was just so cool to hear 18,000 people singing perfectly in unison. It was a "wow!" moment for me, and the U2 madness began . . . :wink:

SETLIST:

2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. ALL I WANT IS YOU
6. Beautiful Day

kellyahern said:

Angel of Harlem was the song that made me realize how a great a U2 show is. There was this moment (in Tampa 2001, my first show :) ) where Bono let the audience sing the last part, and it was just so cool to hear 18,000 people singing perfectly in unison. It was a "wow!" moment for me, and the U2 madness began . . . :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. ALL I WANT IS YOU
6. Beautiful Day

no one else is gonna do this...so i'll take one for the team

OH MY GOD BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!...shit, that hasnt been played since last night!!!!!

I love R and H. They need to play more songs off of it. A solid Hawkmoon or desire would be nice. Any one agree with me?

Halup said:
Crowded House is perhaps the world's most underrated band.

Crowded House hands down are my favourite band, and have been since the age of 10.

Nothing can/will ever compare to their music and musical influence on my life.

While Split Enz, Neil solo, Tim solo and the Finn Brothers are fantastic... nothing gets within 20% of the greatness of the House. :sad:

This is a spot or two earlier than normal for Beautiful Day ...

Beautiful Day, that is not very suprising, well i guess it was to much to ask to hear 2 new songs played for the first time on this tour in a row

AWESOME.... can't wait till next Friday when they play acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom