MERGED-->Vertigo DVD Previews on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 DVD Special - MTV2 - 12AM 11/10 (midnight Wednesday) CST - 30 min.

Saw this on the DIRECTV channel guide; It says "U2 DVD Special" and it's a 30-minute show on MTV2. Comes on at midnight tonight (Wednesday) - or technically, 12:00 AM Thursday.

Hope it's legit.

According to mtv2 website it is on tonight (tomorrow depending on your time zone) at 1am EST and also on thursday at 1:30 pm EST. Great sneak preview stuff !!

Hey Gorman, just a request, is it possible to capture a representative song or two from the stream, say if they show NYD or Elec Co and post it? I just can't stay up that late to catch the stream. No worries if you can't. thanks!

rantor49 said:
According to mtv2 website it is on tonight (tomorrow depending on your time zone) at 1am EST and also on thursday at 1:30 pm EST. Great sneak preview stuff !!

It's on tonight :ohmy: :hyper:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
anyone got a link to prove this? i can't find this on mtv or mtv2's webpages

Probably because MTV's website sucks. I can see it on my comcast schedule for 12am CT. U2 DVD Special.:drool:

My Tivo's telling me that it will also be on VH1 Classic on 9/14 at 9AM... yes... AM!

Says: U2: Vertigo Tour, U2 performs... 30 minutes.

Did anyone watch this? I caught a little of it....
the camera seemed very shakey and out of focus on most of the shots. I dunno. Didn't seem very professional. Maybe it was just the footage I saw.
Don't get me wrong...I'll buy it, I'll watch it...I was there.

I thought it was pretty good. They showed Vertigo, New Year's Day, OOTS, and COBL (yes, in that order...I don't know why). I thought it was pretty good. I know I'm getting it (whether on release date or by the 25th of next month :wink: )

U2 Vertigo DVD clips on MTV2 right now (12:45 CST)

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know the DVD clip is being replayed right now on MTV2.

New Years Day right now.

Last edited:
wow...after watching this, i really cannot wait until the dvd comes out in america on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

U2 On Mtv Right Now!!!!

JUST LETTING EVERY NOW...THEY'RE PLAYING TRACKS FROM THE CHICAGO DVD AND IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom