MERGED->U2 Conference Today in Nice + (Conference Today!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoovation

War Child
U2 Conference Today in Nice

U2 will do a conference today in Nice. It's not clear what the subject will be but rumours say that they will announce their plans for the possible 2006 Tour in Australia and Japan (+other countries). Some people even say that a new tour in Europe and a new album are possible.

Re: U2 Conference Today in Nice

Zoovation said:
U2 will do a conference today in Nice. It's not clear what the subject will be but rumours say that they will announce their plans for the possible 2006 Tour in Australia and Japan (+other countries). Some people even say that a new tour in Europe and a new album are possible.
what time? dont be getting us all excited now,

:ohmy: This sounds exciting.

It would have to be pretty early though considering they're playing Munich tonight.

Some news sites have confirmed it. I don't know when the conference will begin!

ramblin rose said:
:ohmy: This sounds exciting.

It would have to be pretty early though considering they're playing Munich tonight.
ramblin i thought they played munich tomorrow?

whose gonna be the first to say "maybe they are announcing there retirement"

KUEFC09U2 said:
ramblin i thought they played munich tomorrow?

whose gonna be the first to say "maybe they are announcing there retirement"

You're right, this is even more exciting.:ohmy:

Oh and please bite your tongue with the 2nd comment. No need to give anyone any ideas.

bono_man2002 said:
We must find out what time/what they are annoucing, and How the hell shall I get to sleep tonight!

Go, find out if this is true. Whatever it is it probably doesn't affect me in the least, but now I'm thinking I can't even go to work.:ohmy:

:wink:

dont they record some of there stuff in niece? maybe a hint to the location of the conference

sorry rose :hug:

'Dépêche officielle AFP - Mardi 02 Août 2005, 11h37 :

En pleine tournée, le plus grand groupe de rock du monde donnera une conférence de presse cet après-midi à Nice où les quatre Irlandais donnent un concert vendredi prochain. D'après certaines sources officielles, le groupe annoncerait les dates de la fin de sa tournée qui devrait probablement s'établir en Océanie, en Chine et au Japon. On attend aussi une annonce surprise, un nouvel album pensent certains. Mégalos et généreux, madrés et ingénus, les shows de U2 demeurent une attraction prisée.'

'U2 en Conférence de Presse à Nice

Nous apprenons que dans la journée de mardi, U2 donnera une conférence de presse à Nice. Aucune information ne nous a été communiquée à propos du sujet de cette conférence de presse. A suivre donc... Nous vous confirmerons dès que possible de la tenue de cette conférence et de son contenu...'

bono_man2002 said:

I'd say if we have nothing buy 6pm France Time....should we give up all hope?

I hope we have more information/confirmation before that, 6PM France Time is a long way away. Will make the disapointment if there is no press conference all the worse. :(

If anyone of you would like to buy me a ticket and a room, I'd be on a plane to Nice right now, getting ready to report back to you :wink:

ramblin rose said:

Go, find out if this is true. Whatever it is it probably doesn't affect me in the least, but now I'm thinking I can't even go to work.:ohmy:

:wink:

:lol:

Ditto for "I'm excited, but it probably doesn't affect me either." :hyper:

Luckily, I'm already at work (but I did think of calling in today because I didn't feel good last night :shifty: ).

What's this? Something exciting? :hyper:

Aren't public announcements either let out around early afternoon (noonish) or 5pm?

My guess is it has to do with extending the Vertigo tour to other continents.

:hyper:

U2dork said:

Aren't public announcements either let out around early afternoon (noonish) or 5pm?

Come on boys. BEAT The Rolling Stones this time....you can do it..........

U2dork said:

:hmm: Did they do a press conference to announce any of the other tour dates? I suppose going to continents you haven't been to in a decade is worthy of a full out spectacle...

oops! I quoted myself
I meant to edit my orginal post.
I'm a dork. :reject:

U2dork said:

:hmm: Did they do a press conference to announce any of the other tour dates? I suppose going to continents you haven't been to in a decade is worthy of a full out spectacle...

oops! I quoted myself
I meant to edit my orginal post.
I'm a dork. :reject:

:lmao:

Yes, but a sweet one :wink:

Back
Top Bottom