Live8 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Australia is just getting Molly Meldrum and somone who may/may not be his boyfriend, talking about how The Killers are from Las Vagas - they are entranced by this.

:S

not cool

agreed with the nelson mandela comment ay timothius :D

HOW LONG LEFT TILL THE AOL WEBCAST STARTS?????

Have you guys watched the Bono vid on the Live 8 site. Very cool and informative.

Apparently the artists are only arriving just before the have to perform at London. There is no one there yet.

Australia has no disentergrated into reviewing Mariah Carey's new album. They are also talking about the fueds between Madonna & Elton & Mariah.

I accidentally clicked on the movie above the one with Bono about the orphans and cried my eyes out.

did you guys hear there is a rotating stage, and once the artists' time is up the stage will spin and rotate them off the stage even if they are still playing

it would be hilarious if a band couldnt finish one of their songs and got spun around before the song was done

They are showing backstage setup live from Barrie, bringing in Simple Plan's equipment, showed bomb sniffing dog checking stuff.

timothius said:
Apparently the artists are only arriving just before the have to perform at London. There is no one there yet.

Australia has no disentergrated into reviewing Mariah Carey's new album. They are also talking about the fueds between Madonna & Elton & Mariah.

that would be a great bitch fight if it turned ugly :hyper:

COBL on VH1 right now.

Can't stay long, gotta go home soon, but just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'll look forward to watching the rebroadcasts and/or whatever the kind folks put up here later today...

(I hate 3 hour car rides :) )

Throw George Michael in there and I think Elton's gonna get his booty whooped...

Chizip said:
did you guys hear there is a rotating stage, and once the artists' time is up the stage will spin and rotate them off the stage even if they are still playing

it would be hilarious if a band couldnt finish one of their songs and got spun around before the song was done

Please.... please.... please..... do this to Mariah Carey :bow: :bow:

They just commented on Canada's lineup and said wait till you see London's , opening act Sir Paul McCartney with his backup band, U2.:laugh:

are you kidding me?!?!?

they cut out of the video with at least 30 seconds left

you know theres a big conspiracy theory that the singer from weezer is actually kurt cobain :wink:

fuck that shit, so how long until the concert actually begins?

*also starts to panic*

*prepairs to sprint 2/3 kms to grandparents who have foxtel in pj's*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom