Is there a Nov.5th show in Vegas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
Have they announced this show yet, maybe some fan club members can help me out? I know they previously reported Nov. 4th & 5th, but the 5th is not on Ticketmaster yet and the MGM does not know about the 5th, as of today.

techfire said:
Have they announced this show yet, maybe some fan club members can help me out? I know they previously reported Nov. 4th & 5th, but the 5th is not on Ticketmaster yet and the MGM does not know about the 5th, as of today.

Yeah, I heard that too. I sure hope they add another show in Vegas for the 5th! :D

I would think they would add another show...on a Saturday night....in Vegas, hard to believe they wouldn't play 2 nights.

NOW would be the time to score a hotel room for that weekend or else the prices are gonna get jacked....

BAW and I have already booked our room in Downtown Fremont Street... we figured that ticket costs will be out of this world so we scored our hotel room first...go through the hotels directly as they typically won't charge your room until your arrival....
:wink:

Acutally it's the weekend after Halloween, usually the prices of rooms go down because Vegas is filled to capacity during Halloween weekend. Just like New Years, prices top off for NY eve and come down some the weekend after. Although I did check the MGM for rates and they're pricey, but going rate for MGM.

prices are really high from Thurs to Sun there that weekend. Already the last two 4* strip hotels that had great rates, Ballys and Paris, went up a lot. Stratosphere, Riviera, Hilton, and Sahara are all really nice places and usually considerably less, plus all of them except Stratosphere are on the monorail as well to the MGM. The monorail ends at the Hilton.

techfire said:

The email for the presale from U2.com stated there was 2 shows and that you could buy tix for either show, but the show on the 5th has yet to appear. It will probably be added soon after the first one goes on sale tomorrow.

There'll be a second show added for the next night. But not because there's demand for one at current prices. But because there's no return engagements in San Diego and Phoenix.

I called MGM today, and they do not have U2 on the schedule for Nov 5th. Before they officially announced the Nov 4th date, they were able to tell me that they had the venue booked for them on the 4th, but had not figured out ticket prices. Take that for what you will ...

Back
Top Bottom