If you got GA's, did you request Best Available or just GAs on Ticketmaster???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
For those that got tickets....what was your strategy??? Did you just request for GA's or did you request best available tickets???
What is working for you?

Last edited:
This time around I requested GAs (but don't waste time choosing the price, it will do it automatically if you pick GA). However, during the pre-sale, I chose 'best available', got in right away and was offered two GAs. Unfortunately I lost them due to account/password problems.

I think both can work, it's really a question of luck. The thing is I don't know if 'best available' is random or always go for GA first. Maybe we should give a call to Ticketmaster about that.

for the presale i did GA's and actually got them. when i tried this morning for another city and did best available i got lower bowl area because ga's were sold out already.

I chose the link for unreserved standing.

I then chose 'pitch standing'. I didn't use best available.

I got GAs for a Chicago show today. Since they were adding shows while I was trying to get something...I kept switching around what I asked for. I had been trying for almost 2 hours - after not getting anything, I somehow managed to get GA that far into it. So I'd say - it's luck more than anything else.

I was doing a practice run for the Chicago shows (yeah, I'm a geek...) and I just hit "best available" for Philly... bam, two General Admissions.

Back
Top Bottom