HELP ME! I´m dying over here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*sofia*

Refugee
If someone could help me about this or even calm me down I´d be forever thankful!
Okay. I bought tickets to Gotheburg, Sweden, from euroteam.info (you can also get there through www.u2ticket.com ) and when I bought the tickets, there were three types of tickets and I got the most expencive ones because, by all rules of rationality, they´re also the best ones, right?

or then I was wrong.. now it says "standing" on the cheapest ones. and I´m all confused, I have no idea what kinda seats I have and I´m freaking out. :confused: :no:

if you could check this link out and look at the ticket categories there, and tell me what you think I´d really really appreciate it! thank you..

http://www.euroteam.info/eventdescription.asp?event=Concerts&subevent=Sweden&eventid=15460

The cheapest ones can be the best ones.. General Admission. BUT, all the cheap ones aren't GA. If you got the most expensive, you'll have a nice view of everything and you'll have a chair behind you if you get tired of standing. The only problem with GA is that you can't take in the whole show from the view on the floor because the people on the floor are part of the show. :)

damn Euroteam for not informing about this... how was I supposed to know what kind of tickets I was buying?? it didn´t say! I just assumed that... oh s:censored: t f:censored: k no.... why did this have to happen? :banghead:

Well, at least I´m there... but still I was already thrilled of the idea of being close to the stage.. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom