Hahaha, THEIR ARES NOWW!!111!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
@yimou

:lmao: @ your profile.....please, yimou....a picture, too....one of those where they stare into the camera trying to look really hard and cool......and it would be just perfect....:wink:

You are getting me in trouble :up: Ok, Let me see what i can do :wink:

Axver take a look at this:

U2_Songlist.jpg

Fixed the profile U2Man,,,, I have a feeling it will open be there for a limited time :lmao:

yimou said:

You are getting me in trouble :up: Ok, Let me see what i can do :wink:

Perfect!!!! :applaud: :lmao:

Yes, it might upset a few people, but the fun makes it all worth! :lmao: Don't change it! :wink:

Last edited:
Maybe i should add a :wink: ,, Or maybe - U2Man made me do it -

Good times

am i the only one that hopes the 3rd leg is it for this tour? :reject:

rather than extended a less than spectacular tour for a long time, id rather see them go back to the studio and see if they could come out with a new album quickly. then they could go out on a new and improved tour. they could start in in australia and then go to south america, mexico, europe, asia, and hell back to australia for all i care. the prospect of exending a subpar (for U2) tour doesnt excite me that much.

yimou said:
Maybe i should add a :wink: ,, Or maybe - U2Man made me do it -

Good times

:shrug: Well, it's perfectly OK with me if you write - U2Man made me do it - somewhere....because, concerning this issue, I cannot possibly attract more enemies, anyway.... :wink:

Chizip said:

rather than extended a less than spectacular tour for a long time, id rather see them go back to the studio and see if they could come out with a new album quickly. then they could go out on a new and improved tour. they could start in in australia and then go to south america, mexico, europe, asia, and hell back to australia for all i care. the prospect of exending a subpar (for U2) tour doesnt excite me that much.

about_to_turn_ugly.jpg

Chizip.. I want a new album and as long as they start the tour in Australia and all the other countries then what you suggest is A-OK with me :up:

U2Man,, I need some enemies :lmao: The signature stays

Chizip said:

imo the stadium side of the tour is "spectacular", and from what i have seen of the arena side of it that dosent look to shabby either?

eh each to their own

guys before it gets ugly wont someone please think of the children? and remember the love in :hug:

yimou said:
Chizip.. I want a new album and as long as they start the tour in Australia and all the other countries then what you suggest is A-OK with me :up:

U2Man,, I need some enemies :lmao: The signature stays

Yes!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Maybe I should get myself a Premium membership. :hmm: This signature is worth it :wink:

U2Man said:

Yes!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Maybe I should get myself a Premium membership. :hmm: This signature is worth it :wink:

I dont think you need to be a Premium member to change your signature. Just go and edit your profile :wink:

yimou said:

I dont think you need to be a Premium member to change your signature. Just go and edit your profile :wink:

you do need to be premium to edit the signature

Chizip said:

you do need to be premium to edit the signature

Ohhh,, Well tough luck then U2Man. You need to get your enemies in the old fashioned way then :up:

yimou said:

Ohhh,, Well tough luck then U2Man. You need to get your enemies in the old fashioned way then :up:

he's never had a problem with that :wink:

kennerado said:
Have fun you lucky people in the US. We all know the real tour doesn't start until next year. This year is just a warm up baby!

What next year tour? This baby is over in December.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom