East Rutherford II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
if i was with a girl, and we were getting intimate, and all of a sudden u2 confetti started flying out of the bra that would be the coolest thing ever

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setlist:

* City of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo / Stories for Boys (snippet)
* Elevation
* Gloria
* The Ocean
* Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
* Love and Peace or Else
* Sunday Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky

i wanted bad last night!!!

are they going to play it at MSG? If not they can keep the damn confetti and my bra!

partygirl33 said:
i wanted bad last night!!!

are they going to play it at MSG? If not they can keep the damn confetti and my bra!

:lmao: ...thats telling them Partygirl33!..

Chizip said:
if i was with a girl, and we were getting intimate, and all of a sudden u2 confetti started flying out of the bra that would be the coolest thing ever

you work in mysterious ways...

I must say I am surprised LAPOE hasn't opened. It hasn't been used in a good few shows ...

I don't think it would be that easy for them to change the whole setlist everynight. It's not just the songs, but the lighting cues and God knows what other technical aspects (I'm sure they have tons of them). Plus, most of the people who see them are only going to see them once - not like us crazies who see multiple shows :lol: . They've been changing the setlist slightly every few nights.

Damn it, I just want to go again :grumpy:

*end of my setlist rant* :wink:

Last edited:
Just checked my email... So what's this about U2 sound checking some Leonard Cohen in Philadelphia last week? Are we gonna start hearing some surprises soon or is MSG gonna get all of the good stuff?

Setlist:

* City of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo / Stories for Boys (snippet)
* Elevation
* Gloria
* The Ocean
* Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
* Love and Peace or Else
* Sunday Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
* Running To Stand Still

cbradfly1 said:
The offer still stands. My confetti from Chicago I for Saturady GA's.

:lol:..i'll take one piece of confetti..i have no tickets for Saturday..but it would be fun to take a piece of confetti to the concert in November before anyone else...hahaha!! :lol:....i'm :coocoo:...:wink:

U2dork said:
Just checked my email... So what's this about U2 sound checking some Leonard Cohen in Philadelphia last week? Are we gonna start hearing some surprises soon or is MSG gonna get all of the good stuff?

Where did you read about U2's soundcheck?

U2dork said:

:eyebrow: Leonard Cohen? There's someone I can't really imagine U2 covering or even just snippeting... what song(s)?

**Hmmm.. now that I think about it, would be interesting to hear them cover/snippet I'm Your Man or Alesandra Leaving...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom