East Rutherford II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:

this is also known as the Adam mix

:laugh:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

if i was with a girl, and we were getting intimate, and all of a sudden u2 confetti started flying out of the bra that would be the coolest thing ever

:wave:
So, to save me from having to read about 16+ pages (8 with the 30 post option) can someone sum up the evening so far in a nutshell?

Setlist:

* City of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo / Stories for Boys (snippet)
* Elevation
* Gloria
* The Ocean
* Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
* Love and Peace or Else
* Sunday Bloody Sunday

U2dork said:
:wave:
So, to save me from having to read about 16+ pages (8 with the 30 post option) can someone sum up the evening so far in a nutshell?

See Denver II setlist

Chizip said:
if i was with a girl, and we were getting intimate, and all of a sudden u2 confetti started flying out of the bra that would be the coolest thing ever

awesome

Chizip said:

:lmao:

and what music might be playing in the background :hmm:

:wave: U2Dork

In a nutshell Cobl Opened....Vertigo had Stories for boys ..snippet...Gloria was played...BD had Blackbird shippet...thats it...the rest is all standard :)

Chizip said:

With COBL playing in the background of course.

im not being too demanding, but they should change the setlist every night. they rehearesed alotta songs, so they half plenty to work with. because of this damn internet, all the fans kno the set before the show.

i clearly understood this last night at NJ1. i honestly wasn't that blown away as the last time I saw them (Elevation Leg III, NJ). But, maybe that elevation concert was particularly special because it was right after 9/11. I'm telling you guys, that concert was fuckin amazing. Now, yesterday, the section of the crowd I was sitting in, seemed most of them bored.

So I have no idea why I didn't enjoy yesterday as much as I expected to. Maybe cos I knew pretty much the whole set, maybe cos of the crowd, or maybe cos my first concert was just so damn good. But I can tell you that right after the show kicked off, I wasn't as excited as i thought i would be, and it was scary...

seriously yesterday i felt like i drank 15 beers, yet somehow still felt sober

Last edited:
Chizip said:

Now that's a perfect opening number if I ever heard one.
icon14.gif

Uh, what if it was all just confetti? Would that still be cool?

And I see we're having the standard night 2 setlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom