Dublin -- They're already queueing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh i cant miss a good setlist party, who knows what surprises are in for us today! :wink:

Chizip said:
oh i cant miss a good setlist party, who knows what surprises are in for us today! :wink:

It will be fanfuckingtastic tonight...I AM MR POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!

The thing about the residents is, unless you've been there to see it, all of these stadiums, Croke, Lansdowne Road and RDS are smack dab in the middle of residential neighborhoods. I wouldn't want the shows in my backyard either. There's always the traditional neighborhood dispute (remember the Supreme Court concerts in 97, folks?). The only time there was no dispute was for Slane which was in the middle of bleeding no where.

They'll get over it, they always do.

So how many hours till U2 goes on? I'm so excited:dance:

I'll get nothing done today. Being here blue crack is the next best thing to being there:kiss:

As this is the queueing thread, here's more pics of people queueing :hyper:

e4fce3e7.jpg

451bf3b1.jpg

9e51f969.jpg

:shrug:

I'm having the same kind of feeling about this show as I did for opening night..........

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

People are looking at me like I'm crazy at work because I'm running around the office going, "U2's playing in Dublin! U2's playing in Dublin!"

Ahhh....I really do need a life.

U2Fan101 said:
I'm having the same kind of feeling about this show as I did for opening night..........

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

People are looking at me like I'm crazy at work because I'm running around the office going, "U2's playing in Dublin! U2's playing in Dublin!"

Ahhh....I really do need a life.

I would think your crazy too. Is this going to be that good?

uwwedoogie and mullen4prez are sending me pics from their phone. :cute:

here's bono's car arriving at croke park... hope you can share these.... radiators just came on...
picture_0554.jpg

Hey neutral its uwwedoogie & mullen4prez here at croke park here's a couple photos of the crowd so far...
picture_0556.jpg

not sure if there's a way to make them bigger, sorry

u2 will be hitting the stage at 8:30 according to u2achtung.com

Unfortunately, I won't be around fro today's party, but definitely tomorrow and monday.

I'm expecting a little shake up tonight - maybe not anything too drastic yet, but we'll probably get a little smething extra...

And WGRYWH :drool: I'm so glad that's back in the set - and they're playing it so well, too...

Come to think of it, this tour has been amazing for rare songs :
Electric Co - better than ever
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart - sounding great
Gloria - great as well
The Ocean - whodathunkit?
Zoo Station - whodathunk too?
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - :drool: x 50
40 - mmmmhmmmm
and Bullet --> Running - yay (i dare say this is one of the best two song combos ever) with the possible exception of Bad --> Streets (or Bad --> Bullet --> Running --> Streets) :drool: :)

OK, random ranting done. Enjoy the show everyone. I look forward to seeing the set when I get back later.

thetitans2k said:

I would think your crazy too. Is this going to be that good?

Well yea, U2 is playing in Dublin, they're hometown. That is going to be a good show in intself. If any band plays in their hometown, I would imagine it would be one of the better shows of the tour. Gawd...that crowd noise and support. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom