Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTU2fan said:

I've got 1984-09-01, I can put it up for ya. I've also that partial Lovetown gig that Lars just torrented, and a crap recording from Zoo Christchurch (I think). I'll seed the UF one though, the others aren't worth it.

Oooh, that would be really awesome if you could put it up! I was all over that Lovetown Auckland one. ZooTV Christchurch was the first U2 NZ boot I ever had - good grief, the quality's appalling, isn't it? I still love it, though. It's neat to hear Kiwi accents on a U2 bootleg for a change.

knox said:
I hope that they replace Bullet The Blue Sky with a song off of War...say, The Refugee, Seconds, or Like A Song.

Speaking of Like A Song, does anyone have a live mp3 of it that they can YSI for me?

I would vote for Seconds being played!

Axver said:

Oooh, that would be really awesome if you could put it up! I was all over that Lovetown Auckland one. ZooTV Christchurch was the first U2 NZ boot I ever had - good grief, the quality's appalling, isn't it? I still love it, though. It's neat to hear Kiwi accents on a U2 bootleg for a change.

Yeah, I'll put it on u2torrents probably tonight...will give me something to do while waiting for setlist updates. Though I just had 2 torrents banned :(

I hear that though...I finally traded for my first U2 show (Zoo Hartford), and the recording's quite poor. Too bad, as it's one of the best versions of WoWY from the Zoo era IMO.

CTU2fan said:

Yeah, I'll put it on u2torrents probably tonight...will give me something to do while waiting for setlist updates. Though I just had 2 torrents banned :(

I hear that though...I finally traded for my first U2 show (Zoo Hartford), and the recording's quite poor. Too bad, as it's one of the best versions of WoWY from the Zoo era IMO.

Oh, what did you have torrents banned for? Which ones? I haven't done a torrent in days because my hard drive's overloaded and I'm working on my share ratio, so I guess I'm tough out of luck if it's anything I wanted!

i was just thinking its gonna be a busy month of may for live shows...2 U2 shows..then Paul Westerberg, Snow Patrol, and 2 Bright Eyes shows. Thank goodness for tax reimbursment checks!

Axver said:

Oh, what did you have torrents banned for? Which ones? I haven't done a torrent in days because my hard drive's overloaded and I'm working on my share ratio, so I guess I'm tough out of luck if it's anything I wanted!

Hehe...VH1 all access dvd - banned (high risk)
Elevation 32: Toronto - banned (IEM recording)

I didn't realize they don't allow iem/ald over there.

LOL

Elevation

I think the girl doing it doesnt like that I'm updating you guys here as she mentioned it on the thread there. Too funny

CPTwister said:
LOL

Elevation

I think the girl doing it doesnt like that I'm updating you guys here as she mentioned it on the thread there. Too funny

whatever. Last I checked, we were all fans and there wasn't some sort of competition...:rolleyes:

CTU2fan said:

Hehe...VH1 all access dvd - banned (high risk)
Elevation 32: Toronto - banned (IEM recording)

I didn't realize they don't allow iem/ald over there.

Ah, I didn't see either of those. Don't see what's so wrong with a torrent of a TV show, and they've permitted IEM before! I'm sure the Elevation Charlotte show was IEM. And what about mixes? Isn't that Elevation Cleveland show an audience/IEM mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom