Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelordevil said:

Welcome Lardo!

I never thought I'd get an opportunity to say those words...

hihihihi :wave:

do ya have any spare food?
down.gif

Axver said:

Actually, no, that's not me, but a drawing of the character my screen name comes from, Amak Axver. Let me dig out one of myself ...

Oh, I thought you were Amak.

KhanadaRhodes said:

confession time: i wore out copies of that tape as a kid :reject:

Nobody is perfect. :wink:

jk.

I like the dreaded rap music nobody else on here probably likes. U2 and rap usually don't mix.

LemonMacPhisto said:
see, the problem with Wham! was one guy became enormously popular and the other one didn't

Andrew Ridgeley went places, and he is now known by all

George Michael...no one's heard of him since 1987...:shifty:

I think Andrew went racing cars or something....*not that I pay attention* :happy:

poor lardo, i guess the diet john taylor has imposed on him makes him go hungry :(

although if you read some of the fanfic out there...:yikes: man some of those rabid durannies would write a sick slash fic out of what i just said :yuck:

Halup said:
Timo, how do you like Bic Runga? I asked Axver earlier his thoughts on her.

Beautiful Collision is an amazing album. I haven't heard anything off Birds (new album) at all, but really want to as Neil is playing Piano on it.

She has an incredible voice, can certainally string some lyrics together and can construct a song beautifully. One of the best female artists going around. And I'm not just saying it because she is from Aucks, I adored Sway before I knew who she was. :)

And yes, I feel really guilty about not getting Nick as I know its a once in a lifetime. Although if you do go to Dublin (and he is in town) he isn't that hard to track down apparently. Also there are rumours that the reason why he was down here (festival aside) was that him and Joey (REM, Smashing Pumpkins) are going to be playing on Neil's new record which he said in Novemeber was be in recording mode before Xmas. So Nick may well tour, one can only hope - you don't know how much it warmed my heart to see Neil & Nick playing so happily together. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
poor lardo, i guess the diet john taylor has imposed on him makes him go hungry :(

although if you read some of the fanfic out there...:yikes: man some of those rabid durannies would write a sick slash fic out of what i just said :yuck:

Can you mail me some Nutella? :drool:

Queen Bee said:

Holy shit. That's fucking awesome :drool:

I wish I had imported Evermore's album to my iPod before my computer died :sad:. Oh, and thanks again for recommending them, I really enjoyed their album :up:

No problems. Thank you for Muse. :drool:

Not So Instant Karma! :)

Halup said:

Oh, I thought you were Amak.

Amak is purely a figment of my imagination, heh. I'm André, though online, "Axver" has taken on a life of its own and become both a nickname and a last name.

timothius said:

Beautiful Collision is an amazing album. I haven't heard anything off Birds (new album) at all, but really want to as Neil is playing Piano on it.

She has an incredible voice, can certainally string some lyrics together and can construct a song beautifully. One of the best female artists going around. And I'm not just saying it because she is from Aucks, I adored Sway before I knew who she was. :)

And yes, I feel really guilty about not getting Nick as I know its a once in a lifetime. Although if you do go to Dublin (and he is in town) he isn't that hard to track down apparently. Also there are rumours that the reason why he was down here (festival aside) was that him and Joey (REM, Smashing Pumpkins) are going to be playing on Neil's new record which he said in Novemeber was be in recording mode before Xmas. So Nick may well tour, one can only hope - you don't know how much it warmed my heart to see Neil & Nick playing so happily together. :)

I can only imagine how emotional it must have been to see Neil and Nick together. When you mentioned Joey earlier, i didn't realize it was Joey Waronker. I hope we get a new Neil album next year.

LemonMacPhisto said:

you have 80s adam hair :rockon:

I am quite seriously growing a 'fro so I can go as October-era Adam to my U2 shows next year. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom