Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party PART II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the new production manager is shaking up Willie's normally scheduled setlist...

Willie's departure could be a good thing... although still a sad thing.

Dude, if they bring out Kid Creole and the freaking coconuts and do Red Light, I'm turning off my computer, and then burning it.

updated...

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Snippet of The Who...?)
5. The Ocean
6. Walk On (Acoustic)
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper Snippet + Many Rivers To Cross???)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Snippet of Black Hills Of Dakota)
10. YAHWEH
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday

hi all, this is my first setlist party! i usually am at class til late, but got out early! yay!

so far the set looks good :drool:

cant wait 4 tomorrow when i'll actually b there :wink:

BWU2Buffs said:

Victor -- did you pay your royalty fee to use "Coexist"? You'd better :wink:

I must change it right now...

Maybe the artist can forgive me once my family is from Poland. :wink:

Axver said:

*is glued to the computer now too*

By the way, looks like you chose the right Toronto show to go to setlist-wise!

Looks like it! I mean, I love Discotheque and all, but Zoo Station is 10000x better. I'm glad we went with Monday in the end!

This encore should be great. :drool:

corianderstem said:
Dude, if they bring out Kid Creole and the freaking coconuts and do Red Light, I'm turning off my computer, and then burning it.

I'd want to watch the news, to see tyhe mob scene outside of the United Center...

LemonMacPhisto said:
Yeah, with our luck we'd pray for Mofo

and get Red Light...

"A song we haven't played for 20 years, and for good reason, DADADA-DADADA-DADADA..."

20 years? Change that to ever. I may be one of the only people who'd actually like U2 to play Red Light once - just because I'm curious more than anything!

Just got home and jumped online. Wow, what is going on with this setlist? Very interesting. Looks like this could be an interesting night!

Axver said:

20 years? Change that to ever. I may be one of the only people who'd actually like U2 to play Red Light once - just because I'm curious more than anything!

Well Bono did say they haven't played 40 in 20 years, when it was just 15, so I'm just quotin something he'd say:wink:

Omg if they play Crumbs and Mofo....and they already did Walk on...i think i would combust :combust:....and demand audio immediatly..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom