called fanfire... still don't have a clue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smashbar

Babyface
I’m looking for some MAJOR clarification. Let me preface by saying that I was successfully able to order 2 nose-bleeds for one of the boston shows for the first leg with my original presale code. Now, I have received two emails, in this order, stating the following:

“As a U2.Com Subscriber with an unused code from the presale last time, this is to let you know that your unique code will enable you to buy A PAIR OF TICKETS for any one show for the Fall leg.

You will be able to participate in a TWO DAY PRESALE this coming week, or the following week, depending on which show you want to go to. You will find your UNIQUE PRESALE CODE in the red box on the right hand side of the home page of the Subscribers site when you log in.”

Then I got THIS one:

“As a former Propaganda member who purchased tickets in the earlier presale, we are now re-enabling your presale code and offering you the opportunity to buy A PAIR OF TICKETS for one of the shows in the Fall leg.

You will find your UNIQUE PRESALE CODE in the red box on the right hand side of the home page of the Subscribers site when you log in.”

??????? I have already used my original presale code for the first leg. Not only is the first email saying that I have an unused code, the second one is saying that I have a USED code, and that they are re-enabling it for this third leg. What the F?

When I log into U2.com, there is no code there… not even a ‘red box’. Nothing. Nowhere on the site.

I called fanfire and after 35 minutes on hold listening to scratchy versions of SYCMIOYO and COBL, the girl told me that the presales are only for those who haven’t used their original presale code, and she denied anything about re-enabling our original codes. No offense, but she sounded like she didn’t really have a clue. 40 minutes of my life wasted.

Does anyone have a clue what I’m to do now, besides find the nearest window and jump out?

Confused and stressed beyond comprehension,

monro

Back
Top Bottom