Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Deux!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JulioArca said:
My first setlistparty!

Just booked my plane tickets for both the Milano shows, anyone going?

I'm going, July 20 and 21. A little outside of Norway where I live, but affordable. Or at least the U2-part of my brain says so.

Intro "Everyone"
Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation (intro à la basse, guitare + batterie apparaissent au deuxième couplet)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, mauvais départ)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, lumières bleues)
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights

Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation (intro à la basse, guitare + batterie apparaissent au deuxième couplet)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, mauvais départ)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, lumières bleues)
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights

Uh, nevermind about the ground beneath.:reject: I got excited by a post at eastlink. darn them for posting fake songs...

nurse chrissi said:
City Of Blinding Lights

damn the 45 second rule!!!

:drool:

i loooove that song

its the new streets

think about it, the long intro and close

the bright lights

the upbeatyness

both songs were originally used as openers

:drool:

Anyone have any real proof that the band said they'd rehearse some Pop and Zooropa songs?

I remember on Elevation tour that there was a rumor that the band was going to play from those two albums on the 3rd leg because they were pretty much ignored in the u.s. Turned out one of the members here just made it up, but it fooled a lot of people.

So far it's been a pretty standard rehearsal. I'm not giving up hope to hearing some Pop & Zooropa songs (or Crumbs and Man and a Woman from the latest).

I will say that even if they stay with the same leg 1 setlist, it'll still be a spectacular show, especially with the bigger screens!!!

party-smiley-048.gif

isn't it amazing that there are setlist parties (even for rehearsals) in other parts of the world, not just here in the U.S.?

Worldwide :hug:

Leetah said:

it sounds a lot like Dutch, you know

Considering that it was derived from Dutch, I'd say that's affirmative. :wink: I still have some difficulty understanding Dutch, though.

VertigoGal said:
desole...je pense que les autres n'aiment pas que nous parlons en francais :sad:

Ah. Très mal, hein?
Moi et VertigoGal, c'est seulement les deux qui pouvons parler francais!
Mais quand les autres le voudraient, bon, on parle anglais.

It's a bit rusty, but better than nothing :D

toreurke said:

I'm going, July 20 and 21. A little outside of Norway where I live, but affordable. Or at least the U2-part of my brain says so.

Skal vi dra sammen da, bestilte nettop fly med Ryanair fra Torp:wink:

Lila64 said:
isn't it amazing that there are setlist parties (even for rehearsals) in other parts of the world, not just here in the U.S.?

Worldwide :hug:

It is amazing that the whole world is tuning in to see what U2 plays. U2 fans are crazy poeple :yes:

As much as I love Miracle Drug, I'm not going to change the song just yet. COBL is :heart:. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom