Boston I Setlist Party Part II (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:

Isn't the plane restriction due to curfews and noise levels? I thought that's where the fine came in - if they took off after a certain time because of the noise.

Cities may have curfews as well, 11PM. I think I read in Wired about how U2 has to be out of a city before 12AM for tax purposes. They have played past 11PM before so I guess that curfew would vary from city to city.

tsweeney said:
No Fast Cars, Zoo Station, The Fly, Crumbs From Your Table and Discotheque?

:mad:

That's why, when U2 do a multiple night stand, you NEVER, EVER, buy first nite.

Always 2, or 3, or 4 if possuble.

one4u2 said:

Like I said I hope it's not one of those for friday :|

Oh I'm almost positive that's what it's going to be Friday night. I want to see what they do tomorrow. They can't play the same set tomorrow, can they?

If they don't play Fast Cars tomorrow, i will lose all hope of ever hearing it.:sad:

They're gonna rock on Monday in NYC!!!!

It's gonna be BOOM, BOOM, BOOM... Next thing you know, they played Xanax and Wine, but you were still recovering from "Lost on a Silent Planet" and "11 O Clock Tick Tock," so you missed it!!!!

tsweeney said:
I think their plane has to be in the air by 12AM or they have to pay another days worth of taxes. I think this is only after the last show in a city however.

I think they'll stay in Boston overnight...

MrBrau1 said:

That's why, when U2 do a multiple night stand, you NEVER, EVER, buy first nite.

Always 2, or 3, or 4 if possuble.

but Chicago 9/20 was much better than 9/21

ramblin rose said:

Oh I'm almost positive that's what it's going to be Friday night. I want to see what they do tomorrow. They can't play the same set tomorrow, can they?

If they don't play Fast Cars tomorrow, i will lose all hope of ever hearing it.:sad:

:|

Edgette said:
I just saw the Conan commercial too. They said U2 were special guests. :hyper:

This better not be a bad Conan joke. :mad:

They're gonna do "IN The Year 2000". :wink:

Back
Top Bottom