Bono as the Pied Piper...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FanPeter

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was reading the "best performance so far" thread and wondered about people who see multiple shows. I've seen 13 over 3 tours.

How many audience members follow virtually the full tour on any given continent?

I have met a couple people in the 50-100 range and 1 person in the 200 range of u2 shows.

No names are needed, I'm just wondering who's out there...

u2FP

My wife and I are in the 50-100 category over 3 tours combined (only done this tour together as a couple)...we don't know of anyone doing anywhere near that this tour, but know of several that did over a hundred on Elevation.

I've done 2 Zoo Tvs, 2 or 3 Popmarts, 4 Elevations, 2 out of the 4 Vertigos so far and trying for another November show + a Brooklyn Bridge.

:D

Last edited:
I know a few people who have done nearly every show on a tour, meaning multiple continents (primarily Popmart, which covered six of 'em...). My total is 37 proper tour shows so far (mostly Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo - only did one JT show and one ZooTV show), on two continents, with at least eight to go on Vertigo. If you count "special" gigs (Brooklyn Bridge, etc.) I should hit the 50 mark this year. :crazy:

Will OTTO the photographer be in the 200 club after this tour? Weird considering he started at vegas popmart.

Was PIMM(he wrote the concert chronology) in the 200 club before he passed away?

u2fp

I just cracked the 10 marker this past weekend. 3 Zoo + 3 Pop + 4 Elevation + my 1st Ellipse Vertigo!

cmb737 said:
My wife and I are in the 50-100 category over 3 tours combined (only done this tour together as a couple)...we don't know of anyone doing anywhere near that this tour, but know of several that did over a hundred on Elevation.

I take it you are either a multi-millionaire, deeply in debt, or either you or your wife (or both) are having an affair with someone on the stage crew.

The ones I have met just work hard for three years then take some time off.....

One or two of the others resell tickets...

I also noticed someone on the 2001 tour selling bootleg posters and tshirts after the show. That would fund a complete trip.

One of the problems with this tour is that there are twice as many off days as spring 2001. But there is still more show days then Popmart.

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom