Best way to get presale tickets through TicketMaster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Rambling Rose didn't need correction in the first place. Why can't you get that?

He doesn't get it and I give up. This isn't worth our time. Anyone else who reads this thread will get it though.

Anyone else who reads this thread will get it though. [/B]

Sadly, I agree after reviewing this thread. Super Fan sounds like an attorney, always looking for technicalities to win his case.

As for getting GA's in pre- and general sales, I have gotten GA's selecting (a) best available, (b) general admission/standing, and (c) $49.50. It would therefore seem--at least based on my experience--that getting GA's is a matter of pure luck and timing.

Super_Fan, everyone is pissed off at scalpers, etc, but attacking other fans is not the way to go. Why not use your posts positively i.e., attack scalpers and don't attack other fans.

financeguy said:
Super_Fan, everyone is pissed off at scalpers, etc, but attacking other fans is not the way to go. Why not use your posts positively i.e., attack scalpers and don't attack other fans.

I am trying to help others out and correct someone .

People just do not understand this thread and getting themselves into trouble, so I think that this topic should be closed.

Plus most of the D.C. scalpers will be revealed this week or next week when they officially announce the dates and the on sale date(s).

Last edited:
Super_Fan said:

I am trying to help others out and correct someone .

People just do not understand this thread and getting themselves into trouble, so I think that this topic should be closed.

Super Fan, sorry to say but the only person in this thread who doesn't understand is you.

I'm not sure why but that's the case. You didn't need to correct anyone because no one said anything that was wrong except you.

If you want the thread closed it's because you don't want anyone else to read how wrong you were.

Back
Top Bottom