Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:

Not surprising about rain, they brought a moonsoon with them last month :|

It will be really cold, thank god I have seats but I will be visiting the GA line to meet up with some people I'll bring ya some warmth :happy:

I had contemplated a few weeks back trying to swap my 11/21 seat and 11/22 GA with somebody for a 11/21 GA and 11/22 seat, to make a neater three-day weekend off work but never did it...now I am kicking myself! :|

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet) /Rock & Roll ****** (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10.Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11.Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12.Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Old Man River (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until The End Of The World
17. The Fly
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

angel_28 said:
It will probably snow here....:lmao:...GA in the snow and cold...YAY!!...:huh:

I hear you. I'm pretty sure I'm doing GA in Buffalo. My friends are telling me I need to get my head checked.

Nice move, putting Stuck here when we were all expecting All Because of You

Pop Artist said:

I had contemplated a few weeks back trying to swap my 11/21 seat and 11/22 GA with somebody for a 11/21 GA and 11/22 seat, to make a neater three-day weekend off work but never did it...now I am kicking myself! :|

:hug:

you'll still have a blast!!

I can't believe it's going to rain for the MSG shows...again!!!!! :madspit: I'm going Monday and was debating waiting after the show to see if they do a meet & greet on the way out. I just can't handle getting drenched again, even for U2!!!

Stuck's such a beautiful song, I wish it was played every night, along w/ the rocking encore, this is a good mix in the set tonight

Diane L said:
I can't believe it's going to rain for the MSG shows...again!!!!! :madspit: I'm going Monday and was debating waiting after the show to see if they do a meet & greet on the way out. I just can't handle getting drenched again, even for U2!!!

CHANCE of rain :D

Diane L said:

that was rough after 10/7.... DRENCHED!

Back
Top Bottom