Sept. 25, Bradley Center in Milwaukee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I sculpt "Revelation 18:4,5" in cheese, will they notice? That would be gouda. See, they're making me blue.

Hi! I plan on buying GA tix off ebay for this show! Does anyone know anything about Bradley Center and if they allow cameras? It says on their website they do as long as they are not "professional." Does anyone know how early you have to get there to stand in line in order to get a great standing spot on the floor? Anyone know what entrance the GA line is in! I could use some help! Coming from Chicago suburbs. Thanks!

suz4u2 said:
Does anyone know anything about Bradley Center and if they allow cameras? It says on their website they do as long as they are not "professional." Does anyone know how early you have to get there to stand in line in order to get a great standing spot on the floor? Anyone know what entrance the GA line is in! I could use some help! Coming from Chicago suburbs. Thanks!

Your best bet is to check the Bradley Center website and call them closer to the date about the GA policy. I actually called them weeks ago and they said they might come out with the policy a week before the show.

HELLO HELLO

Hey freaks, I mean U2 fans. hehe
Hey well, I used to live in Madison, but now i moved to Oklahoma, don't ask why, but I have 2 Floor GA's I bought through U2.com, I h ave no use for them since I will not be able to make it to the show.

I'd like to sell them, unless someone could get me up to Milwaukee and then we'll go to the show, I am doubting that one.

My Costs were
49.50 per ticket plus 10 buck service charge
2 tickets for 120 bucks.

First email to robertotoast@yahoo.com gets em.
Get back to me folks, of if u want express mail or something we could work that out.

Thanks
Robb

Milwaukee Pre Show Party Sept 24 with Vertigo USA

If anyone is going to be getting to Milwaukee on Sept 24 there is going to be a Pre Show Party at Calhoun Station with Vertigo USA. The venue doesn't have a website but here's all the info you'll need:

Calhoun Station
1849 S. Calhoun Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151
ph: 262. 782. 6110
Cover: TBA

*New Berlin is a suburb of Milwaukee.

Vertigo will also be playing an ETS pre show party the day of the U2 concert on the 25th. For this show you have to purchase tickets through the ETS website HERE

For more info on both these shows you can also visit the Vertigo website VertigoU2band.com

MILWAUKEE U2! Wine Blast U2 Vertigo Tour Pre-Party at Swig with The Onion!

If you're coming to Milwaukee for U2 join us just 2 blocks from the Bradley Center for...

Wine Blast Jams with a U2 Vertigo Tour Pre-Concert Bash at Swig.

Wine Blast has pulled it off! Not only did we land the biggest Irish rock band in the world for one special appearance in Milwaukee, we got U2 to play back up!

Join Wine Blast and Three Thieves winery for a pre-U2 Vertigo Tour Bash at Swig with live music performed by Reilly, Milwaukee’s most treacherous Irish rock band.

Reilly kicks out high energy Celtic rock featuring accordion and banjo fused with hard driving rhythms banging out on the drums, bass and electric guitar, a great way to get your blood pumping for U2.

$20 admission includes event ticket, music performed by Reilly, wine from Three Thieves, food from Swig, a chance to win U2 tickets and U2 iPod.

This event is co-sponsored by The Onion so expect some fun and games to go along with the wine and music.
Lot’s of prizes for lucky guests like…

U2 tickets! One attendee will win 2 tickets to see U2 at the Bradley Center.

U2 iPods provided by Apple Computer!

T-shirts and more giveaways, but you have to show to win.
Sponsors include…

Three Thieves – America’s most irreverent wine company. The Thieves will be pouring their terrific wines and handing out t-shirts to the masses…

Swig – Water Street’s classiest restaurant and lounge featuring small plate dining and an impressive wine and martini list. Swig will be providing attendees with samples from their terrific menu…drink and dinner specials inside both pre-and post U2 concert, so make sure you come back after the concert.

Reilly – Milwaukee’s most treacherous Irish rock band.

Apple iPod – Win a U2 iPod

The Onion – The Onion - "America's Finest News Source."

Stinky Gringo Margaritas , want more than wine, have a few pre-made margaritas!

YourTribe – Connecting in the virtual world, playing in the real world!

Connections Ticket Service - Milwaukee’s first choice for hard to find event tickets.
Who, What, When and Where?

U2 Vertigo Tour Pre-Concert Party at Swig

When: Sunday, September 25 th 4 p.m. – 6:30 (U2 Starts at 7:30 at the Bradley Center)

Where: Swig, 1227 N. Water Street (map)

Cost: $20 prepaid/$25 at the door

Tickets Available Only at Wine Blast: www wineblast.com

We’ll be outside weather permitting, inside if raining!

hey, i got a GA ticket as a bday gift to myself. i'll be driving from michigan to go to this show and by myself! i'm looking for a few GA-line buddies who want to get there early early early!

Back
Top Bottom