Sept. 20, United Center in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicago Show

Hi all you U2 Fans:wave: Anyone from- Nebraska,Missouri,Illinois..going to the September 20th show in Chicago ???
If you are please post your email address (or just wave), I would like to see how many midwest fans are going too be there..
Thank you ,
Carm

Hey I'm not from the midwest..more like the southwest but I will be going to the shows in Chicago. I'll visit the site to get better acquainted with ya'll...

ArtDirector

artdirector said:
Hey I'm not from the midwest..more like the southwest but I will be going to the shows in Chicago. I'll visit the site to get better acquainted with ya'll...

ArtDirector

That's alright - we're not all from the midwest either. A majority of us are, but there are a few that aren't.

Hey so what party is going on in Chicago? I will be there for both shows and want to celebrate the return of U2 to the states. I've gone to the midwest.com site but so far no parties.

artdirector

artdirector said:
Hey so what party is going on in Chicago? I will be there for both shows and want to celebrate the return of U2 to the states. I've gone to the midwest.com site but so far no parties.

artdirector

We had a party during the first leg shows - I don't think we're having a party for the third leg. Sorry.

Carmelu2fan said:
No parties:(

Sorry, just that the two shows are on a Tuesday and Wendesday doesn't really work. I won't even be in town until Monday as I know some others won't either.

But we can party in the GA line. :rockon:

I just found out that Vertigo will be at Fado's the ETS pick up spot on September 20th from 3:30 - 6 pm..I was told I could pick up my ticket at that time.:wave: I will be looking forward to the GA line Party!!!WOOOHOO:dance:

Carmelu2fan said:
I just found out that Vertigo will be at Fado's the ETS pick up spot on September 20th from 3:30 - 6 pm..I was told I could pick up my ticket at that time.:wave: I will be looking forward to the GA line Party!!!WOOOHOO:dance:

Super!
Vertigo is a great band! !

Re: Chicago Show

Carmelu2fan said:
Hi all you U2 Fans:wave: Anyone from- Nebraska,Missouri,Illinois..going to the September 20th show in Chicago ???
If you are please post your email address (or just wave), I would like to see how many midwest fans are going too be there..
Thank you ,
Carm

What about Wisconsin???

artdirector said:
YES!! a band to see and beer to drink..can't wait. So Fado's it is on Tuesday.

So you know the you have to pay to go to the ETS party. If you got your ticket through ETS it is included in your package. If you didn't ETS has a few packages for people who already have tickets but want to take advantage of the pre-show party. The packages include shuttle from Fado to the United Center and back, food, door prizes, and of course Vertigo.

For info these packages visit the ETS website

beezd26 said:

So you know the you have to pay to go to the ETS party. If you got your ticket through ETS it is included in your package. If you didn't ETS has a few packages for people who already have tickets but want to take advantage of the pre-show party. The packages include shuttle from Fado to the United Center and back, food, door prizes, and of course Vertigo.

For info these packages visit the ETS website

:reject: So sorry I forgot to mention that:|
Would you happen to know how much would that cost....I have the ETS package so I have no idea how much they charge for that party...Would you happen to know beezd26?

artdirector said:
So I'll get the party package only. No biggy. Now to find a hotel in Chicago.

Hurry B!! I heard they(ETS) are going fast!!! U2 will be in the US September 12th!!!! I am freaking out here!!:hyper:

I'll be at both shows; my husband is coming with me on 9/20 and my sister on 9/21. Who's bringing the Sharpie?

Catlady said:
I'll be at both shows; my husband is coming with me on 9/20 and my sister on 9/21. Who's bringing the Sharpie?
See you there Cat lady!!:wave:

Hi, all, I hope to be in line by 2pm Monday the 19th. I just have to reschedule some coursework and find a tent to borrow.....

:dance:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi, all, I hope to be in line by 2pm Monday the 19th. I just have to reschedule some coursework and find a tent to borrow.....

That's just crazy.

:crazy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I hope you are being silly:huh: Or pehaps you have your days mixed up? Do you mean 2pm on Tuesday the 20th?:confused:

Carmelu2fan said:

I hope you are being silly:huh: Or pehaps you have your days mixed up? Do you mean 2pm on Tuesday the 20th?:confused:

Nothing silly about it!
She won't be alone there either, even that early in line!
I'd bet $ on it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom