Nov. 1, Staples Center in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I just spoke with someone that did GA at staples last time.

She parked in the convention center parking lot. She said it was only like $8 for the whole day and was well lit.

and you can park there starting very early? Like for lining up all day? Wonder how far it is, especially when you have to go back to your car to put all your crap away :hmm:

Any one know of a good bar nearby to Staple to pre-party at? Downtown LA sucks in general for that type of thing but I figured I would ask. If there's a radio station doing something or even just a place where you can be sure they'll be playing U2 that would be cool.

Nothing is worse than preparing for a concert at a place that doesn't know there's a show going on that night and is playing some other music... :)

well the ETS - Nite Out party is at Casey's Irish Bar & Grille (613 S. Grand). I know no other details about the place or places to party downtown...

Lila64 said:

and you can park there starting very early? Like for lining up all day? Wonder how far it is, especially when you have to go back to your car to put all your crap away :hmm:

She got there in the early afternoon last time she did GA she said the $8 was for all day. Also that it wasn't far to walk that's where she went to the restroom as well.

I'm pretty nervous/excited about finally doing GA. Hope it goes well :hyper:

Lila64 said:
well the ETS - Nite Out party is at Casey's Irish Bar & Grille (613 S. Grand). I know no other details about the place or places to party downtown...

for really close by, you could try the bar in the hotel figueroa, just a block away. further up downtown (around 6th and Grand) there are many great bars in the hotels. The W hotel has a nice bar at the Standard, and the Westin has a ton of restaurants and a great "circle" bar.

or you could just go to Little Tokyo and drink Sake. :|

oh my gosh, i am sooo excited for tomorrow i could burst:combust:
As i was driving into work this a.m. i had the boys blasting and i was searching for their plane as i drove past LAX, but didnt see it.
Anyone lining up tonite?? If not what time in the A.M.?

Back
Top Bottom