Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Now I know there will be gatherings in U2's favorite US city. Where are they at? Anyone going down to Boston from Maine?

SMB

i'll be at Boston concerts from Montreal! Hope they will add a 3rd and 4th date...i'm planning to attend the last 2 or 3 of the tour in Boston!

Four of us flying up from Savannah

Please post any known gathering of Fans as we will do our best to attend and throw down with all of you. Looking forward to Boston & U2.
Fred & Gang

i'll be at boston from western MA.

but i won't be able to party with anyone as i'll be bringing my mom along.

I'll be in Boston . . . after I get out of this fun-filled place. Afghanistan to Kuwait to Hawaii :) to Chicago to Boston.

Look for me under the definition of "jetlag."

dang i move in myst ways....

good luck and god speed on your journey

to answer you initial question shawn......
i live in maine..and i wont be going...i wouldnt even try to go...

ive seen them 3 times----- and ya know there is the whole money issue thang..and travelling to boston thang and all those other thangs....like it'll be sold out and shit I just dont have what it takes to get those tickets type of personality.....I just dont ..its shameful.

it'll always be on DVD!

last concert i went to was G love and special sauce down at the
...oh whats the name of it....starts with an A.......down in portland...ASYLUM thats it

what an amazing show - but crowded !
i hate crowds.

Last edited:
I'm just a lamer

you in the military move in myst ways? my cousins kid just graduated from the marines...hes an infantry soldier...i dont know how to word that...
?????????????

oh well carrieluvv.... i'm gonna see them in new york too. i can't wait... even if they suck, it will be great.

SMB

Count in another Canadian for Boston on May 24th! It's the closest city for most of us so expect a mini-invasion of your northern neighbours for a few days.

im sure they wont suck...; )
i saw em twice in chicago and once in jacksonville fla.
bono makes it like your the only one there
hes a master showman

carrieluvv said:

you in the military move in myst ways? my cousins kid just graduated from the marines...hes an infantry soldier...i dont know how to word that...
?????????????

Yep, I'm in the Army. HTDAAB is doing quite well in Kandahar ;-)

This is going to make my homecoming all the more sweet. I've been here for almost a year . . .

Last edited:
This will be my first U2 show. Are tickets always this expensive? I don't U2 really needs these prices to be met in order to make it financially.

I know they weren't quite this bad for Elevation, and I seem to recall Popmart tix being much cheaper. I paid $45 each for good seats last time . . .

Honestly, if I would have paid 10 times what I did last time (about $250 for 5 seats), it would have been worth it.

Back during the Elevation tour, I started a yahoogroup for the New England area fans. On there, we plan pre-concert meet-ups, gatherings, and talk about the tour.

We also have a new database that I started for people looking to sell/buy/trade tickets for the tour. Those who sell their tickets way above face value will have their posting removed. So if you are interested in joining, send a subscription request to:

NewEnglandU2Fans-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

thx
danielle

I am going to be in boston for the May 24th show, I am going to this one alone and have a reserved seat but I would love to hook up with some other U2 fans and have a good time in boston. I am also willing to chip in on crashing with someone as it would be a great help. Email me if you got any ideas.
Thanks, Andrew
MaverickAK73@aol.com

AKirch73 said:
I am going to be in boston for the May 24th show, I am going to this one alone and have a reserved seat but I would love to hook up with some other U2 fans and have a good time in boston. I am also willing to chip in on crashing with someone as it would be a great help. Email me if you got any ideas.
Thanks, Andrew
MaverickAK73@aol.com

Akirch where are you sitting?

I live in the Boston metro area (about 2 miles north of the Fleet Center), and I have GAs for the 26th. I'd def. be interested in meeting people in the GA line.

erin4618 said:
I live in the Boston metro area (about 2 miles north of the Fleet Center), and I have GAs for the 26th. I'd def. be interested in meeting people in the GA line.

Yep, I got GAs for that one too :)

Hey Shawn--I'm up in Camden and heading down the coast to Beantown for Thursday night's show. Where are you located?

Was thinking of catching the train since that arrives right at North Station where the Fleet Center is.

Interested in teaming up? Going solo at this point, as my wife isn't a U2 fan (I know, hard to understand isn't it?)

Back
Top Bottom