Wanted: accommodation Dublin in exchange for accommodation the Netherlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sleus

Babyface
My girlfriend and I are flying from the Netherlands to Dublin for the U2 gig of June 24th.

Immediately after securing the U2-tickets we managed to book a not too expensive hotel from June 24-25 in Dublin. However, a few weeks ago things changed when the hotel suddenly cancelled our reservation ´due to the U2 concerts´ ?!? We’re still in dispute with this hotel about their rude way of acting but are also trying to book another place to stay, which by now is of course a silly attempt since everything is fully booked.

Hence our request: is there anybody in Dublin kind enough to share their house with us after the U2 concert and who lets us stay the night?
In exchange we can accommodate you in our house as a guest around one of the Dutch U2 concerts mid-July, though I have to make clear that we don’t live in Amsterdam but in a town about one hour driving by car or train - we can travel together.

We are decent people, we won’t make a mess of your house and we won’t bother you all day since our return flight is at 10.30 in the morning.

If you’re interested, please pm me at: Leusenkamp@hotmail.com

regards,

Alexander & Judith

Back
Top Bottom