MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've just read on u2.com - keane are gonna be a support group in munich! that's great - i get to see 2 bands (killers+keane) as a bonus! i can't wait for this summer to come!

damn I should have chosen Glasgow show, Interpol will open for U2!!! I love Interpol.
At least I will see Athlete (18th June) and The Killers (2nd July). Just hope that Interpol will open for U2 on 19th so I will see them as well :bow:

Hey Wiener, what do you think about bringing digital cameras to the concert. Will it be allowed? What's your experience on this in Vienna?

vivaSA said:
Hey Wiener, what do you think about bringing digital cameras to the concert. Will it be allowed? What's your experience on this in Vienna?

I've brought my digital camera to their last gig in Vienna so I will definitely bring it this time, no matter how. Just going to bring a smaller SD card (128 MB) and leave 1G card at home. If they take it away, I'll use my mobilephone to take pictures. They just can't control everyone :eyebrow:

anyone still doesn't have the vienna or munich tickets???
Well, good news, i was just browsing the internet, when i received rather pleasant email saying they would let out couple of more tickets for the shows! And guess what, i checked www.getgo.de rightaway, and wow, the tickets are available already!!!!!!!!So go for it, people -or, like yugoslavians would say: navali narode!!!

Is there someone who needs tickets for Vienna? I have two GA tickets with bus ride from croatia for sale - it's the best for croats to buy them because I'm selling the whole package which costs 130€.
I wouldn't feel comfotable selling this to someone who is not from croatia because the ticket alone costs 60€,,,,

ajmo hrvati, ima li zainteresiranih?

Marko said:
Is there someone who needs tickets for Vienna? I have two GA tickets with bus ride from croatia for sale - it's the best for croats to buy them because I'm selling the whole package which costs 130€.
I wouldn't feel comfotable selling this to someone who is not from croatia because the ticket alone costs 60€,,,,

*bump*
would buy them if there were only tickets...Bus ride isn't good for me, cus i would have to come to Zagreb or something..

Marko said:

Marko, jel' imas kakav e mail za kontakt?
Mozda bude zainteresovanih u Sarajevu.

tilen said:

couple of weeks ago--- an Austrian fan told me that anyway...Don't know how reliable that information is though..

Well in U2 News there is an article about a 4th Croke Park show and someone in U2 organisation said the European leg is all finished and they won't be adding new dates.

:shrug:

Didn't they also say there wouldn't be a third Croke park show before it happened?

U2girl said:

Well in U2 News there is an article about a 4th Croke Park show and someone in U2 organisation said the European leg is all finished and they won't be adding new dates.

:shrug:

Didn't they also say there wouldn't be a third Croke park show before it happened?

hey, i also heard (last night, from ms. mojca mavec on TV SLO Eurosong qualifications) that u2 would be performing on that same stage in Kiev?!?! Now, is that even more (im)possible or what?!:bump:

krik said:
Ako ima netko iz Hrvatske tko je u posjedu karata za Bec i voljan ih je prodati bio bih jako sretan da mi se javi

i only have a nice GA (standing) ticket for Munich to sell...
So, if interested, let me know,

cheers

I thought in Vienna there will be The Killers, I didn't heard that there should be Kaiser Chiefs.:eyebrow:

Oh, thanks didn't know it. I thought there will be only The Killers. And by now, there will. But maybe some other band will replace Kaiser Chiefs... Who knows? Maybe...

Are you guys concerned to learn that they are playing on the same day in London on Live 8, what if the plane is late, what if they are too tired for the concert in Vienna, what if... :huh:

Yes, I was thinking about it...:huh: What could we do? Just hope everything will be alright.

Back
Top Bottom