MERGED-->Dublin presale???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Who's trying for Dublin on pre sale???

Who's giving it a go????:|

We are and I'm dreading it!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON MONDAY LETS SEE WHO GETS ANY!

Well I had the choice of Manchester or Dublin and choose to save my code for Dublin. Based on this week's performance I am not looking forward to monday at all!

Good luck everyone!

First time I've tried for Dublin but I've booked a flight and accomadation, so I hope i'll get tickets. I've saved one of my codes and if it doesn't work I'll give the general sale a try.

I will be crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes at 5 am Eastern Monday morning! Good luck, everyone; I hope we have a better time than everyone else! :crack:

Well, based on all of the stories from the people who had major problems with the UK system don't forget before you get started:

1) Turn off all firewall protection

2) Disable your antivirus software

3) Delete all your cookies

4) Delete all of your temporary internet files

All of this seemed to help some of the people that had the worst problems like "What a Bomb" and "Boystupidboy".

Good Luck, I hope you all get the tickets that you want.

Pre-sale for Dublin!

The pre-sale for Dublin is on monday, whats the latest I can subscribe using a different credit card to get another access code to take part in the pre-sale do we reckon?

Thanks!

I was under the impression you had to have subscribed by the 24th to have access to ANY presale.

not true - my friend subscribed tuesday AFTERNOON, his presale code was in the members area of u2.com instantly and he got twickenham seats
bastard

Can you still buy a presale code for $40?

I want to be part of the presale for Dublin on Monday! Is this possible or am i going mad?

Yes but personally I think you have a better chance of getting good seats by going on ticketmaster.ie or if you live here by going to a ticketmaster outlet that not so many people would go to. That's how my uncle always got his tickets in the past. I think you're wasting your money by paying the $40.

what can you tell me about Croke Park and shows in Dublin? I live in the USA and have waited my whole life to see them in Ireland. In fact, my goal was to see them in Ireland BEFORE my 30th birthday but I guess I will just have to beat my 31st in order to do it. Anyway, if I don't get tickets via pre-sale or regular sale, what is scalping like? How many tickets are sold for the venue? Recommend any places to stay?

Man, I hope I get tickets.

ramblin rose said:
Well, based on all of the stories from the people who had major problems with the UK system don't forget before you get started:

1) Turn off all firewall protection

2) Disable your antivirus software

3) Delete all your cookies

4) Delete all of your temporary internet files

All of this seemed to help some of the people that had the worst problems like "What a Bomb" and "Boystupidboy".

Good Luck, I hope you all get the tickets that you want.
Thanks for the advice!!

Hey, if anyone only want four tickets but ends up buying 6 (as I believe you are allowed to in Ireland) then remember there are always those of us who would be willing to reimburse you very well :sexywink: (Or those of us with extra GA tickets to Manchester but I'd prefer the former)

Don't know why, but I feel like posting my email address, just incase.

rodgerdavies(ANTI @ SPAM)tiscali.co.uk

sorry for the selfishness, thought it was worth a try...

How many here went to Slaine, how much were tickets from touts actually on the day outside the venue? For big event I've been to the price falls quite considerably as long as you don't look like a muppet.

Dublin or BUST baby... YEAH!!!

'Cept I'll be getting up at the ungodly hour of 4am EST lol. I sure hope things on the pre-sale have improved by then. I've saved a code for Dublin to fulfill a long-time dream... U2 in Dublin!!!

Oh and 3 friends in Toronto are counting on me too :wink:

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

Any idea about how much tickets will cost for the Dublin Croke Park shows?

i think they'll be around 60€ without fees!
t-1hour to go, guys!! Hope to get those irish hot cookies...
And certainly i hope the system won't be crashing as much as these few days...

Oh,and for advice on setting up the computer-thanks! I would add: turn off everything you don't need for system to be operating!!!That means a whole lot of processes that are running in the background (push CTRL+ALT+DELETE and you'll see).
GOOD LUCK!

I've got 2 U2.com subscriptions because I wanted to try and get tickets in the presale for London and Dublin. As it happend I couldn't make the original London date and there was no presale for the 2nd show! So I've got two membership pre sales. Now, if I were, just asking here not saying I would, to use both to get GA tickets for Dublin (if thats possible) would that still be within the rules? Just hoping I might be able to do that and swop them for some GA for the second London show? I'm fairly new here, do a lot of swops happen?

WOW!!!!!!!
GOT 4 GA TICKETS!!!!!COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!!!!
i did have many troubles within an hour of trying to get in, but luckily-i'm in!!!!I'M GONNA COMBUST,TOO---HELLO TO YOU,NIAMH FROM ARGENTINA,AND SEE YOU IN DUBLIN--
24TH JUNE IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!WHAT A FANTASTIC GIFT IS THAT!

:lol: :laugh: :) :combust:

i tried to get tickets, but the website is insisting that i have already used my code, which i have not, nor have i input it wrongly, nor have i purchased anything.

waste of time, and money, i used to like this band

:)) it was a beautiful day!
i got tix for both dublin show!!! yeee
24 - June: section low 305
25 - June section low 334

i wanted to buy standing tickets, but i think i got seating ones.... but who cares :) im going to travel to dublin again!!!!
im so happy!

Back
Top Bottom