Mci Ga Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevashn_hj

Acrobat
I am going to begin queueing for GA starting next weekend. THe show is in October and I figure if I start queueing now, they may take pity on me and let me into the elipse without scanning. :D

I doubt it. They will get all the information a week and a half before the show about the GA line. MCI Center assumed set up is going to have the lines split up at the one entrance. Its like Fleet Center except you are walking downstairs to get to the arena floor.

Crap. Oh well, I guess I'll quit the next few months of school.

MCI should rock. Saw Paul McCartney there a few years back---there really isn't a bad seat. And GA's gonna kick ass! Got floors for the first night, seats for the second. Anyone who needs to let go of tix, let me know---I've got quite a few friends who are pissed at me for going twice while they're not going at all!

Utoo said:
Crap. Oh well, I guess I'll quit the next few months of school.

MCI should rock. Saw Paul McCartney there a few years back---there really isn't a bad seat. And GA's gonna kick ass! Got floors for the first night, seats for the second. Anyone who needs to let go of tix, let me know---I've got quite a few friends who are pissed at me for going twice while they're not going at all!

Been in the DC area for 4 1/2 yrs, and I've never been to MCI. This should be exciting....other than seeing U2, of course. :D

dizzy said:

Been in the DC area for 4 1/2 yrs, and I've never been to MCI. This should be exciting....other than seeing U2, of course. :D

Yeah, I like MCI---it's big enough to generate the excitement of a large crowd, but it's also small enough for an up-close feel. I guess that's the point of an arena! :wink:

It would be KICK-ASS if they would play at the 9:30 Club! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom