Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?!) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Aww, dang Jules:sigh: perhaps you may get lucky and get some cash for your tax return...I just found out I am getting something back this year, I usaually don't. So there is still hope.

Glad everyone liked the videos :hug: Good thing to wake up to a tell ya! The Dublin stage was higher than the rest of the European concerts, but you never know if they are going to put it that high again. Either way, the front stage is still neck braking if you ask me. Good times, good times.

*runs to go watch the other video*

Sorry you can't make it to Hawaii Jules :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Take up a collection? :shifty: :hmm:

:lol:

Well, I got money back but not enough. :grumpy:

The U2girl1978 Hawaii collection fund:giggle:

U2forlife- I was trying not to look at Bono's pants but those dances....HIS ARSE was all over the place:faint:

Lila- we have got to find a way to get Thora and Jules to Hawaii

:evil:

Carmelu2fan said:

The U2girl1978 Hawaii collection fund:giggle:

U2forlife- I was trying not to look at Bono's pants but those dances....HIS ARSE was all over the place:faint:

Lila- we have got to find a way to get Thora and Jules to Hawaii

:evil:

3.gif

Jeez, that sucks Jules, this has been quite the roller coaster for you over the past few weeks.:(

This was posted on U2.com.... "I spoke to someone I know in the U2 organization and the show that was in the works for 4/9 is officially not happening due to slow ticket sales and the risk of the last show of the tour being half full."

Hope it's bogus obviously :(

^I hate to say I'm losing my faith, but the chance of this 2nd show happening is really really slim at this point I'm afraid. Oh well, another day in Paradise. Life can't be all THAT bad for us!

U2Girl1978 said:
It's alright. Thanks all. :)

I entered a couple of contests for Hawaii and a contest for airfare. :lol:

You never know what will happen. :wink:

You will be taking me wont ya? :happy: :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
It's alright. Thanks all. :)

I entered a couple of contests for Hawaii and a contest for airfare. :lol:

You never know what will happen. :wink:

:up: :up:

Hopefully we'll both win! Wouldn't that be so awesome?! I'm thinking positively!! :hyper:

OK folks, now that it almost appears that the second show is most likely almost not happening, time for itinerary and activity talk in Hawaii. Looks like Sunday is open now. I wanna go hike Diamond Head, get drunk,snorkel at Hanuama Bay, get drunk,golf a couple of rounds, get drunk,spend a day at the North Shore, get drunk, see Pearl Harbour, get drunk,check out Cultural Centre, get drunk,visit some beaches, get drunk and see U2, :rockon: ok maybe not get drunk but definitely feeling gooooooooooood!!!

In terms of group gatherings,the Zootops have a happy hour planned for Friday 4pm at Tiki's Bar & Grill. And are now in the process of setting up a luau for Sunday. Any ideas for Interference or just go hang out with the Zootops too?

For the shy folks out there.....some tips on socializing and getting to know your fellow Interlanders:

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor
or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more
confident about yourself and your actions.

Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you
tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about
anything.

You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately,
and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any
obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to
live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you
will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding
and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone.

Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®.

However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant
are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting,
incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss
of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of
grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and
a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip
Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister .

HI YALL

OMG that street Mission video was GREAT! hahahahaha i wanna see the whole thing. they are totally lip synching right? the pointing-to-the-camera-thing was both halarious and scary! Bono has such mad Bowie Envy in this performance.

so, i am sure this has come up in a previous thread but... is there a lottery to get into the area between the two b-stages or is it first-come-first-serve? :reject: if this question has been asked a butt load of times i am sorry but can someone tell me anyway. :reject:

I am sorry U2Girl and Thora :hug:. i wish you guys all of luck for the contests. buy a couple lotto tickets too.:wink:

Last edited:
^ Speculation is that it will be first come first serve like most of the outdoor shows in Europe although someone said there were exceptions in some locations. Hopefully, it is first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom