Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I understand why you're reluctant to camp after Portland... but hey, I made an easy $20.00 :up:

Re: field size

acrobatphoto said:
I think a lot of you worry-warts are missing the reason why there are more GA's...a baseball field config allows more people on the sides. Also, the stadium field is a lot bigger due to it's purpose of being an all purpose stadium. So, yea, tons of people, but also a lot more sight lines.
Finally, one little word...I've seen U2 about ten times this year and I'm going to treat this show as a celebration. We all know what's going to happen...someone could post the setlist right now. so instead of sleeping out all day, I'll be wondering around the streets meeting u2 fans, soaking up the sun on the beach, and then enjoy a sunset as U2 comes out...don't worry so much about the show!

:up: Absolutely! I am treating this show as a celebration albeit a bittersweet show since it will be the last on the Vertigo Tour. It will be fun, and it will be sad in some ways. So tears of joy and sadness. What better place to experience the gamut of emotions than in a Tropical Paradise?! I'm ready.

I WANT MY TICKETS!!!! :yell:

So much for the 4 ticket limit on the same card....I ordered GA tickets online last friday and they arrived yesterday. That was fast! I thought they'd be cancelled. Sucks that some have not received their "pre-sale" tickets yet.

kellyahern said:
Just think of it as a big, huge birthday party for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dance:

. . . or maybe not :reject:

Kelly I definitely want to see you in Hawaii. Didn't get the chance to meet you in Vegas, so this time no excuses. Besides, AgentMissa wants to see you also. There will be some virgin fruity drinks in celebration of your Birthday for sure!

Maybe we should start your Birthday thread a month early since we will all be in Hawaii for your birthday!!

mobaby said:
So much for the 4 ticket limit on the same card....I ordered GA tickets online last friday and they arrived yesterday. That was fast! I thought they'd be cancelled. Sucks that some have not received their "pre-sale" tickets yet.

me too - I ordered and got my "extra/insurance" tix the same as you (came yesterday), but STILL waiting for the presale tix.

Actually, I do know someone that bought 4 tickets just for giggles

And no, it wasn't me :lol:

rumor has it that the zootopians are already furiously buying (and up to row 3). Perhaps if it 'sells out' we'll get the 2nd show after all! (yeah, that's it)

yeah...according to a regular on this board who bought some herself. Not the part about hoping it will sell out, just for fun I think. I'd do it just for the 'ticket to an imaginary show' collectible, but my wife would kill me. And I'd feel pretty stupid disputing a $4 charge to my cc company and explaining what happened

lol, the only thing that will happen is they call me tomorrow and say it was an accident. They put a Radiohead show up for sale a few weeks ago that wasnt suppose to happen.

Quick evil business idea: Buy as many as possible(Ticketfast). Then Ebay them in 24 hour auctions - VIP New Years in Hawaii w/ U2 tickets!!!! Put in tiny white font on bottom of auction page "concert is not really happening - no refunds"......profit!

weinerdog said:
yeah...according to a regular on this board who bought some herself. Not the part about hoping it will sell out, just for fun I think. I'd do it just for the 'ticket to an imaginary show' collectible, but my wife would kill me. And I'd feel pretty stupid disputing a $4 charge to my cc company and explaining what happened

yes regular on the board who wasn't being an obsessive fan tonight until another regular on this board sent her an IM with the url...... :laugh:

I just wanted to see if it would go through...

Btw, Kanye tickets go on sale this Sat. for April 9th at the Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom