Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's one for you lilli

drunk.gif

u2forlife said:
trevster2k, thanks for setting this up. I'm sure it will have it's intended help. I think it's a great idea. :up:

I borrowed it from Zootopia and I'm hoping it helps ensure we all get tickets, help each other out and have a wicked ole time in Hawaii.:hug: :drunk: :flirt: :applaud: :dancing: ....................................:drunk::sick:

Hi Jeff! :wave:

I can't. I already used my credit card/address/name to purchase 4 tickets, all of which are tentatively allocated. I will be helping a friend get tickets if anything...

You wont be able to be near a computer?

A friend gave a friend a presale code so I used it to buy us tickets. :love:

If you look on the first page, you'll see lots of people did the same.

I got portland pics all ready and it wouldn't burn them on to discs..

working to get that fixed so i can get them out to you guys

damn it!

I'm in singapore and 9am hawaii time is 3am singapore time!!! I'm gonna have to wake up damn early!!

I hope that they put the second show on sale a few hours later, anyone have any clues as to when they would do that?

I guess they have to sell out the first show, but I'm assuming that will happen ;)

did the argentina shows go on sale back to back or were the sales over different days? same with mexico city... thanks!!

good luck everyone!!

bort269 - I believe that the second Hawaii show will go onsale an entire week later. This gives them enough time to properly promote selling out a stadium. I actually think that if they did it sometime today after the first show approaches a sellout, the momentum may not be there to sell the second show out quickly. If they have an entire week to promote "The last and final Vertigo show in the world", they would easily be able to sell it out next Saturday. Plus, if by chance there are any remaining presale codes, they can be used during the week preceding the public sale.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! I hope everyone has a pleasant buying experience today!!! Aloha.

u2zootvfan said:
bort269 - I believe that the second Hawaii show will go onsale an entire week later. This gives them enough time to properly promote selling out a stadium. I actually think that if they did it sometime today after the first show approaches a sellout, the momentum may not be there to sell the second show out quickly. If they have an entire week to promote "The last and final Vertigo show in the world", they would easily be able to sell it out next Saturday. Plus, if by chance there are any remaining presale codes, they can be used during the week preceding the public sale.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! I hope everyone has a pleasant buying experience today!!! Aloha.

i hope you're right!

I think I'll wake up at 4am just to check (10am hawaii time) and if they haven't added a second show by then, hopefully they'll add it at a later date (like when I'm not on dial-up way far away)!

I hope everyone is able to get the tickets they want tomorrow!

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom