Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonRumDrinker... have we met?

I was talking to Kevin :confused:

And why are you saying dearie? That is standard Kevin...

Do I smell an alter? :hmm:

Re: Ruffian Spooning?

:lmao: at AnonRumDrinker. Awesome.

I just had lunch and was talking with my HR director about this. He's pressuring me to go as well! I jokingly asked him for a raise to help pay for it. He just laughed, but he's a pretty good natured guy. If only...

Aaauugghh! :scream: This is so :crazy:

I think I am on to something, why else would AnonRumDrinker not answer me? Did I call you out? Hmmm...

WHO ARE YOU? :scream:

No, I don't think it is him either... Boy, I am running IP traces left and right, and whomever this is, it is one crafty alter... though there's always the possibility it is not... dunno

:crazy:

I think anonrumdrinker just threw the dearie in there to throw me off the scent...

:mad:

ThoraSEB said:

Thora is currently looking at ways of increasing her credit limit, paying off the Visa a bit, and shuffling money between bank accounts. :eek: :D

:help:

Hi everyone:wave:

I am doing the same thing as you Thora... By my calculations I will be 85 years old by the time I am finished paying off my credit card.

Good times:|

ThoraSEB said:

Thora is currently looking at ways of increasing her credit limit, paying off the Visa a bit, and shuffling money between bank accounts. :eek: :D

:help:

do you have any reward type points with any creditcard company? :hmm:

Lila64 said:

do you have any reward type points with any creditcard company? :hmm:

Nope.

I just have one measly credit card with a fairly low limit. I always pay at least the minimum on time, but I've only wanted one card. If I had more than one, I'd be spending WAY too much. I have a lot of debt (car loan, school, parents, etc.) so I want to keep everything as consolidated and simple as possible because I'm so paranoid.

Miroslava said:
AnonRumDrinker... have we met?

I was talking to Kevin :confused:

And why are you saying dearie? That is standard Kevin...

Do I smell an alter? :hmm:

Oh, sure you don't know RumDrinker.

Apparently, your comment, "All I got from you in Portland was rum breath and snoring right in my ear," applied to AnonRumDrinker as well! So, exactly what did you have going on with her in Portland?

Rum breath? (You must have been close).
Snoring? (You must have been really close).

Nice try Miro, trying to convince everyone you are chaste. Obviously, you made out with her, and you slept with her too!

You s.l.u.t.s. will stop at nothing!

I hope rosa doesn't mind me borrowing one of these...

party0051.gif

I guess my mom is buying tickets tomorrow, should some opportunity come up in which we can go to Hawaii.

Do tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. in whatever time zone Hawaii is in?

Fence people, U2's next performance based on history in Hawaii will be 2026, so I think is pretty much an ah, the hell with it, event.

Live in the NOW, yeah, I know easy for someone else to say.:wink:

Okay, some potentially good news regarding my ability/inability to afford to go to Hawaii.

I was planning on buying a new computer (I desperately need one) within the next few months, and I may be able to get a great one for free from a co-worker right away.

If this does happen, then consider my chances of going to Hawaii greatly increased, as I will be able to use that money towards the trip!! :hyper:

Wish me luck.

Good luck Thora...It would be nice to meet some of you:yes:

Last edited:
Thora, I was going to buy a laptop too but then this came up , ehh, laptop vs U2 in Hawaii, U2 in Hawaii vs laptop hmmm, well, I probably will never have another good reason to go to Hawaii so I'm all in.:hyper:

trevster2k said:
Thora, I was going to by a laptop but then this came up , ehh, laptop vs U2 in Hawaii, U2 in Hawaii vs laptop hmmm, well, I probably will never have another good reason to go to Hawaii so I'm all in.:hyper:

That is so true. That is one of the dilemmas that has been going on for me over the last few days. But now that I might get this computer, Hawaii is definitely an option.

And of course the chance to see U2 again is something I hate to pass up. I know I'll regret it if I don't go.

After this ticket fiasco is over I will start shopping for my supplies(tent, sleeping bags,etc.) Does anyone eles have that kind of shopping to do?

Oh yeah, I am still in search of the perfect skank top.
:wink:

bfloxng said:

Oh, sure you don't know RumDrinker.

Apparently, your comment, "All I got from you in Portland was rum breath and snoring right in my ear," applied to AnonRumDrinker as well! So, exactly what did you have going on with her in Portland?

Rum breath? (You must have been close).
Snoring? (You must have been really close).

Nice try Miro, trying to convince everyone you are chaste. Obviously, you made out with her, and you slept with her too!

You s.l.u.t.s. will stop at nothing!

Nice cover up attempt... You are right, not only did I get rum breath and snores from you that evening, I also got them from someone else and I think you know exactly who I am talking about.

I was suspicious that AnonRumDrinker was someone I had met in Portland, but I could not pin point the exact person. After exhaustive IP searches, I finally stumbled onto something! The computer used by ARD was inside Kells!!!!

After using some of my shady underground connections, we hacked into that computer and found this in the computer's cache!

k4uqmq.jpg

That is the same dude that came knocking at 4:00 am offering me $20 for some "quality" time with you AND also the bartender at Kells that kept you supplied with Bacardis!! I didn't realize that at the time as it was dark and I was sleep deprived.

I was being kept wide awake by your snoring and rum breath and having nothing better to do and with such an offer at hand, I took the money and walked away... for a while... It got cold and more than 30 minutes had gone by. I went back to the tent and after making sure it wasnt rocking I let myself in. I tired to wake your "friend" up, but he was passed out and you had this content look on your face as you were being spooned. I was too tired to deal with it, so I found a little bit of space on the floor of my own damn tent and proceeded to try to sleep. I think the sheer alcohol volume inside that tent put me to sleep even with the combined awful snoring...

So yes, no only did I get snoring and rum breath from BOTH of you, I got a little bit more from ARD in the form of $20.00

And now, please carry on with the Hawaii talk :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom