Denver shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentorange

Refugee
Hey guys,
I'm going to be making the trip to Denver for the two shows next month. If anyone has any suggestions on affordable lodging in the downtown area, I'd appreciate any ideas. My tickets for both nights are GA, so I'm coming with the expectation of maybe spending the night on the sidewalk, which I had to do for the Elevation tour. For that reason, I can't justify dropping $150/ night, but I'd like to have a place to stash my bag, shower, and hopefully sleep. I won't have a car, so I need to be within walking/trolley distance of the Pepsi center. 16th St. Mall would be a good area, and one I'm familiar with, but I suspect it will cost me to stay down there.

If any Denver natives could brainstorm for me, I'd appreciate it!

if ya get stuck, I know a bunch of people that live in the area that will be hosting a lot of line crashers.

I stayed at the Red Lion Hotel across the freeway from the Pepsi Center when Pearl Jam played there in April of '03. They had a special rate that week for $79 a night. I'm sure they're still reasonably priced and they also have a free shuttle to the Pepsi Center. Check it out! :)

PJY, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. CMB737, throw out some feelers on anybody who might have pity on a stranger.

Any ideas on when you GA guys plan to get in line? Last tour, line formation times varied drastically from city to city.

Considering the amount of Denver GAs that were on Ebay for a reasonable price, I imagine a lot of those pairs might get eaten. I wouldn't get in line too early....I'm going to both shows w/seats, will be partying in Lodo beforehand....

Back
Top Bottom