Anyone know if they are releasing tickets today? LA Staples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloHelloHola

The Fly
anyone know if they are releasing tickets today at box office?

anyone know how long the line is already?

(for LA 1 Staples Center)

Last edited:
I'd call them. A lot of people waited for 5-7 hrs+ in Anaheim and got absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but people in Anaheim 1 and 2 got tickets. I have a friend @ Anaheim 2 that even went through the line twice. Granted, you would have to be in line from 7 or 8 am, but everyone in line by the time tickets were released got tickets. I was there.

since I was there I know what I am talking about, only those that got there when the box office opened on Anaheim2 got tkts, I got tkts to Anaheim1.

Hundreds of people stood at the box office at Anaheim2 and did not get tkts, only those that got to the box office when it opened and waited a few hrs got them.

But then you're the expert, not those of us that were actually there.

Last edited:
are you sure you were in the right line?

i showed up at on Saturday at 10am when the box office opened waited around and got 4 Anaheim2 Floor tickets for face value and was back home by 2:30p ... that's 4 1/2 hours including my 30 minute drive

I got to Anaheim 2 at noon. The box office was releasing tickets at that time (GAs) but stopped around 2PM. We were towards the front of the line at that point and waited until around 6:30 when they released more tickets. By that point there were hundreds of people in line wating for tickets.

Back
Top Bottom